Contact advertising [email protected]

Do you guys play Quick Play serious? Like you're trying to win Quick Play? I'm just...

D

Darius Forrest

Do you guys play Quick Play serious? Like you're trying to win Quick Play? I'm just trying to get statistics.

M

Michelle Lamotte

I go attack Torb.
I’ll let you figure the rest out.

D

Derick Elkin

i play who i want and dont worry avout team comp or anytjing, but otherwise i try i guess

V

Vynyl Shiro

Serious enough to git gud but not serious enough to give a shit about winning. But since I'm bad and toxic I tilt anyways.

J

Jessica Nicole Owens

I take it serious if I notice others are.

I understand people are trying the game out. If there’s nothing but dps, then I’ll just go sombra. If there are tanks I’ll go Ana and keep them up.

B

Bassel Ahmed

More serious than comp

B

Bassel Ahmed

Actually comp is for trolling

S

Samii Aruliah

quick play is where i go to play when i'm sick of mystery heroes' random pics and still panic about being good enough lmao

E

Emily Canning

I like to win

Y

Yani Salazar

I like to win ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

M

Matt Bubp

Trying to win, don't get salty if we don't.

J

Joseph Menor

I'd prefer to win but at the same time i play Hanzo

K

Kylie Morgan Lee

I play my best no matter what (as in never throwing) but that's where I go to practice Widow and a lot of people don't like it. I prefer to win but if we lose, oh well.

A

Ashley Williamson

I take it seriously if I'm doing it to warm up for comp. If I'm trying to git gud at new heroes then not really

H

Harper Blake Rosati

I try to win and pay attention to team comp and fill in where needed. But I also use it to practice heroes... and sometimes dick around. I had a match where I befriended the enemy mercy in the skrim before and we ended up sitting together and playing emotes half the game. It was fucking hilarious.

T

Tiffany Verina Antone

No.

M

Mihnea Gogu

i dont care, its qp

M

Matt Resto

To Fuck around plain and simple

T

Temét Aguilar

I don't really care about winning but I do try to cuz its fun to kill lol

J

Josh Hayward

Why would you play a game without the intent to win? Do people actually enjoy losing?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom