Contact advertising [email protected]

DEAR PEOPLE IN BRONZE AND SILVER: Repeat after me... You do not have to sit on...

• Thread starter Harper Blake Rosati
  • Start date
H

Harper Blake Rosati

DEAR PEOPLE IN BRONZE AND SILVER:

Repeat after me...

You do not have to sit on objective to defend it.

If I have one more tilted 12 year old screaming at me to 'get back on the objective', I'm going to rip my hair out. Literally this kid played Zenyatta, didn't move (like literally stood still) off point and refused to heal anyone who he felt was over extended (aka anywhere not on objective). Meanwhile I'm Widow (I'm ready for the bronze/silver widow comments, meanwhile I had gold elims and 11k damage) and he keeps saying 'I won't heal you if you're on the bridge up there. That's too far away.'

No it isn't dipshit. Now please excuse me while I continue shutting down utlimates and shooting their healers in the fucking face while you're looking like a snack to a Genji.

R

Ron Roberts

As a zen where exactly do you want him to be ? He’s suppose to be by the objective inthe back away from the immediate action.

N

Nico Labelle

A salty silver player....Great !

B

Brett Thielemier

You are right, but overextending and ignoring the objective are much bigger problems in those ranks. In fact, that's how most games are decided. The team that groups up the least and ignores the objective the most loses.

S

Sean Patrick Carrigan

He’s 12yo: end of story.

J

Joe Jenkins

To be honest, if you were defending anubis , both of the big bridges are horrible spots for widow to be positioned, unless you're going for a quick pick then falling back. You're super susceptible to being dived up there. Those spots are more suitable for widow on attack though

H

Harper Blake Rosati

Also we had them pretty much held back at spawn at this point so it was easier to stay high ground.

R

Robby Dayton

Defending an objective generally works best if you are on the objective tho? Dosnt it. Like with a Payload it's gonna keep moving if you are not on it. Or a capture point if someone slips through your ranks and starts capping someone is gonna need to be on said objective point. Just my take tho.

R

Ryan Machado

That’s the skills of the players you will get in that rank lol

J

Jagger Linares

Most of the times i ended up losing in silver/gold was because my team decides to overextend chasing a sombra or w/e then get obliterated and we lose the point as we cant fight the whole of them

P

Phillip Stvil

Two Questions First PC or PS4 and second Zen isn't supposed to be in front of the battle but you right he should of been with atleast the tanks so they can protect him even if they weren't on point if they at the choke he should also be there throwing those Discords and Healing tanks when need be he being a petty kid

H

Hayley Shaw

over extending is the reason for the vast majority of losses

R

Ryan Machado

It’s also easier to rank up if you make a new account and just pop off in you’re 10 placement matches... new acc was put at 3200

T

Tenzing Dawa

I have some friends in lower elo who try to push the payload backwards by crowding it, and I've told them many times it doesn't work like that.
They don't listen, plus the coincidence of the payload being pushed back while the hug the fuck out of it leads to them saying AHA and cutting me off mid sentence.

:') and they don't risk not sitting on a payload while defending lest it doesn't get pushed back

M

Madeline Cagle

But it's a mindset like this that causes no one to be on the objective/payload. I've seen it happen multiple times.

C

Chris Hayward

People give up waaaay too much time to the enemy fighting off point, not securing eliminations, and/or not knowing *when* to push onto it.

C

Christian Franklin

11k damage? That's a lot for sure. Must suck to be silver if it's like that.

R

Rav Steel

A

Ashley Lorena

If you had a rein, reins are propense to go retarded and use the charge into the enemy team and team to follow (in low elos) even though the rein it's already dead, hence why I understand the zen's point

M

Max Machado

The kid was right, that's why you are in bronze

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom