Contact advertising [email protected]

Dear support mains, I play in bronze so I often get teamed with people that are...

A

Audrey Romero

Dear support mains,

I play in bronze so I often get teamed with people that are freshly learning the game. That's all fine and dandy I don't really care too much as long as I have fun. I play very well (60% winrate). It's just not a priority of mine to win every match. But sometimes healers will decide to pocket me without my consent.

Look, I appreciate it and I love you okay. But when I get pocketed and grow a tail with mercy attached to me, I get really really nervous and I just can't perform under pressure. I only play well if I'm having fun.

Food for thought ❤

Love, waterysalt

D

Dilla Stark

I too feel super pressured when I'm dps and get a damage boost.
"She'll think I'm worthless and wont ever ress me if I miss this shot"

But I'm a support main in masters as well and I dont think like this, for some reason I just think all other supports do. (x

J

Juan Negron

Us support mains simply wish for our team to win. Personally I feel the same way when im healing. I worry about healing too much or people thinking im not trying to help. So if im pocketing my best, apologies if I in turn promote a nervous response.

P.S first time I hear another person say food for thought in a long time. Epic

M

Mari Guerrero

No way for them to know, if you can't communicate the issue lol

K

Karliah Mae Black-Briar

I dont main Mercy but I play her a lot in Mystery Hero's I usually pocket the tank since they take the most damage but if I can get to you ill rez you regardless of how your doing and I try to heal everyone equally and damage boost if we need a push. :)

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

When I started playing comp I used to get nervous af when someone nanoboosted me lmao

O

Oscar Manzano

Another piece of advise if you’re a pocketing mercy, if you see your dps hiding in a corner somewhere, for the love of god don’t hold your beam on them. You’re just helping the enemy team by giving away his position. Thanks.

A

Assaf Vaqnin

That Mercy is trying to keep you alive, not judge you ^_^ Mercies hate seeing dead teammates.

A

Amy Cook

Is this bait or do you really mean this

J

Juan Nunez

I want a pocket mercy

C

Cal Nabokov

This is fantastic, I love the internet, there's all kinds of crazy.

A

Abhishek Kumar

I wish someone pocketed me. I'd kill the whole team lmao

H

Hayes Petersen

Depends who you play.

J

Jackson Lo

Did not consent to getting damaged boosted? Wait wut. M8 you consented by playing the game.

M

Matt Ramsden

You're a bit of a feminist ain't ya? :p

A

Anthony Rodriguez

I'm the Mercy main and used to her, so I'm going to feel so weird and nervous when someone else goes on Mercy and pockets/boosts me as I try new heroes next season

C

Chris Fahmy

Holy shit if I get a pocket Mercy during a Dragonblade I will literally want to keep them to myself.

K

Kylie Morgan Lee

Every time I practice Widow and it's not one of my good games, I get a Mercy boost and think "oh, look, another person to let down" lol

A

Andrew Davis

Er muh gerd. Sershul Ertism.

Δ

Δημήτρης Τσιώτσης

Easy peasy lemon squeezy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom