Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Currently downloading this game and I've never played before but I've watched YouTube...

M

Michael Donnelly

Currently downloading this game and I've never played before but I've watched YouTube videos and know how to play the game is there any tribe that would take me in and let me learn more?

Thanks in advance

A

Alex Wilson

Best thing to do is dedicated for couple weeks to get used to it

E

EJ Moya

Start in a dedicated server

M

Michael Donnelly

Ok any recommendations?

M

Michael Donnelly

Might look for a boosted server as I like building in other games

E

EJ Moya

Arkaholicks

E

EJ Moya

Boosted great server

M

Michael Donnelly

Right o thanks

J

Joseph Previte

This is a great place to learn, all the tribes are helpful. You can get your feet wet with the pvp battles or competitions without getting all your stuff wiped. If your interested just mention my name as a referral. Thanks!

18+ players only! We have FOUR SERVERS!!!!!

(2) The Center- Scorched Earth- The Island (coming soon!)

ALL NEW JOINS GET A FREE 225 Thyla and ghillie starter pack!!! Mature players only for our PVE/RP server with PVP events.

FLYER SPEED INCREASED TO 200+!!!!

Premium Gaming hosts 24/7 dedicated servers for Ark: Survival Evolved on XBOX One.

We are a PVE and RP community that is actively recruiting 18+ individuals to join our awesome group of players.
We are currently on the The Center and Scorched Earth map. The server settings are identical across all three servers with boosted gathering at 7x as well as dino baby raising and taming speed(s) at 8X.

We have also increased the flyer speed to 200+. We host daily and weekly events ranging from gear provided Tek Cave runs, dino shield battles, electric prod tower battles, server versus server all out PVP battle, painting, boxing, our legendary kill house, underwater and land based survival missions, crossbow dodgeball, horse racing, and so much more!!!!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Karine Doucet

..just cause I watch YouTube videos on how to paint doesn't make me a painter RIP

E

EJ Moya

Michael Donnelly

M

Michael Donnelly

You guys are so helpful <

J

Justin Bayless

You probably know this, but if you see a cool spot on youtube, chances are someone already took it. And they will protect it

B

Bryan Sandborn

Kaitie Kepler Ethan Kepler

M

Michael Donnelly

Nm my Xbox messed up and deleted the download and I can't find it anywhere : (

J

Joseph Previte

Should be able to re-download it if you already paid. Just set it up so it dl's over night it's a big file.

J

James Madden

Learn on Itz Boobe / amazing server, always hosting events, admins are fair and friendly, tribes are really competitive and always looking for new recruits very active on The Island and 30-40 active players every night. Rudy Abrego

S

Steve Sanders

Anyone looking for a great fun active server with fun admins fishing ponds admin built raid bases that will be switching to the new map when it drops come join us

J

John Hayes

I'll recruit you we need ppl and it would be fun to show you the ropes

K

Kirk Crecelius

Just fucking delete it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom