Contact advertising [email protected]

Can someone tell me why there is literally a genji in every game I play just curious...

S

Sean Coleman

Can someone tell me why there is literally a genji in every game I play just curious cause there's 27 hero's but always see him

A

Aaron Amoros

People like his butt

B

Baron Bouvier

Just too many dragon blade montages that people want to emulate.

M

Mary Gimenez

Pretty sure widowmaker has over 100% pickrate in quick play too, because when a widow player leaves another one joins... It's like pottery.

C

Caleb Darr Potter

Because people know that Genji has the highest gameplay potential. Though, this is only at the highest levels of play that he far surpasses any other character, and most people don't understand this lol.

S

Shane Saw

this is actually true and i wonder it as well.

S

Sean Coleman

I'm in low plat comp and it's every game

K

Kshitij Raj

Cause it's fun being a weeb
Running around, jumping , dashing and always killing those poor supports and getting easy POTG ;)

C

Christina Lyle

A well played genji brings a lot to the table. He can get in and out quickly, he can protect healers with reflect, he can take out pharah and harass the backline. If played well. Most genjis do not play well.

A

Alexis Snow

I'm in diamond and i feel like i really dont see a lot of genjis.

A

Alex Kirk

A lot of them don't seem to do a lot except jump around doing cool flips and shit.

A

Austin Mccarthy

i run across genjis all the time... and heres the issue, almost all of them always insta lock him first, its either they're playing genji or they spend the whole game nagging you to let them play genji... 90% of them are children who scream and shout about nothing go in game... this is my average comp session

B

Bilaal Ijaz

He can carry games and has one of the most satisfying ultimates to use if you use it correctly

K

Kelli Flynn

He's one of the most popular heroes

M

Muhammed Hameed

Idk because hes a cyborg ninja dude ?.
No srsly hes a good hero, and can get picks quick and dive back easily.

B

Ben Wagner

Naruto Cyber Ninja man

V

Vic Maryam

Idk, the concept of a cyborg ninja with a great butt just really appeals to people

D

David Alan Patton

Hes a (v i a b l e p i c k)

J

John Hirsch

Weeeebbbsss

R

Richard Hoffman

Cyborg ninja

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom