Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Can someone explain why all my blue and purple drops haven't gone higher than 317 for...

D

David Joyce

Can someone explain why all my blue and purple drops haven't gone higher than 317 for days on end? My present power equipped is 325. Any insights greatly appreciated.

J

Jacob Rutt

All you can do now is take gear from your weekly milestones and exotics to infuse into the gear you like

D

David Joyce

So the legendary drops don't go higher than 317 from now on?

J

Jacob Rutt

They will go up but always be about 5 behind you

M

Michael Linton

From what I've seen explained online, regular drops are around 10 levels *lower* than you max light. Two parts to that. First, light levels from mods don't count for loot-level calculations. And then, 'minimum' loot-level is 5 below that.

I've also seen stuff about luminous/exotic engrams being around 5 levels *higher* than your max level, and maybe a weekly bonus - but don't take my word for it.

D

David Joyce

Forgive my slowness Jacob, but my exotics I use now need to be infused with more powerful exotics to lvl up now?

J

James Marshall Brook

I'm at 334 but the Legendary scales to 324 so must be a 10ilvl deficit.

J

James Marshall Brook

Also the clan perks help boost you a fair bit if you put in the weeklies

A

Andrew Mahaney

Do 3 heroic strikes, the flashpoint, the nightfall, either raid, get enough clan xp and play some crucible every week. Milestones are the only way to get more powerful at a certain point.

D

David Joyce

Is doing the raid a requirement for higher lvl's?

D

David Joyce

Thank you all for your input

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom