Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Can someone explain to me how it works here exactly? I mean, I post about a mildly...

A

Alex M. Baker

Can someone explain to me how it works here exactly? I mean, I post about a mildly boosted server and get no hits, but then I see people with stats so high I can't imagine it would hold your interest for very long and yet people swarm the post like locust.

Is that what people really find entertaining on Ark nowadays? To have almost everything practically given to you?

N

Nicholas Jimenez

People are looking for pvp

D

Derrik Parker

Check out Coconuts and Carnivores on Facebook. We have our stats there so you can see of your interested.

A

Alex M. Baker

It's not a matter of PvP, my own server is, it's the rates by which people get stuff (XP, harvest, tame, etc.) I can understand breeding, but everything else being done in a few minutes...how is that even fun? I'd like to think my rates are juuuust fine; enough challenge to feel rewarding but boosted enough to not take a month

B

Birdy Charron

Its only cuz aloooot of ppl work we dont wanna waste a month of work just to get wiped

B

Birdy Charron

imo i think harvesting should be the only thing boosted and breeding be kept low

A

Alex M. Baker

Right, I get all that, and I work too(exactly why I said my server wouldn't take a month). My server is boosted too, but only mildly when compared to all the others on here, and I have ORP. I'm not mad at people for making servers like that, it's just frustrating when mine seems to be passed over and ignored completely while these others have people all too willing to play on there's where you hit a tree once and get 5000 wood...I just don't see how that's fun

M

Meghan Shumate

Orp is a big turn off imo unless you've got a steady high population. Can't pvp on an empty base.

C

Chuck Fumbles

They appeal to a certain kind of PvP player that just wants a one and done map. Same kind of player you get through looking for group posts. Those players are more active in seeking new servers because they are ALWWAYS seeking a new server lol populating a server with solid regulars is slow and tedious no matter what man, just keep grinding

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom