Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Can anyone tell me if this comes with 2 cartridges, or is one of them a download?...

J

John Tiggs Long

Can anyone tell me if this comes with 2 cartridges, or is one of them a download?

This will be my 1st Japanese import and I don't want to get it if one of the games is a download from the Japanese eShop.

Thanks for any info provided.

R

Ruairi O'Brien

Two carts

K

Kai Lewandowski

Also: does this have English subtitles or English audio options? I thought about getting it too and I’m disappointed it didn’t get an American release

R

Ramiro Escamilla

^Fake news. It's just one cart. Both games are on a single cart, no downloading one or the other. No English options

R

Ramiro Escamilla

Trust me, I have two copies of this game lol In fact, I'm about to send you a picture so you can see it's one cart.

C

Cody Bowers

If there truly is English audio and text options I may get this imported myself, i wish monster hunter double cross did it too

R

Ramiro Escamilla

Single cart, no English. But I have a second sealed copy if anyone would still want to buy it lol

S

Stanley Lui

It is a 2 in 1 card

M

Mark Anthony Llanora

One cartridge but zero english at all hardcoded jap

L

Lance Vo

bff

A

Ayoub Saddek

the best dragon quest i have ever seen is........dragon quest:journey of the cursed king....its super cool

G

Greg Smith

I don’t think any Switch games come with two carts

李作康

Oh. Dear! It's one & two, but not XI.

D

Devid Ombra

I'll bet they fit both into one cart

B

Bonnie Cheung

It's probably gonna be like resident evil revelations 1/2 the older one is a download and the newer one is the physical game

F

Fabrício Luz

For now, It is the only game that uses a 32gb cart, so I believe both games are coming together

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom