Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone tell me why the bloody hell I lost this match?

S

Shiki Suen

Anyone tell me why the bloody hell I lost this match?

C

Chin Hsien Tan

*bronze in a nutshell*

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Because bronze is a meme

N

Nova Panther

You play in Chinese server ?

A

Austin Hamilton

Because your healing is awful. Almost 17 minutes and only 9.5k

M

Mike Wang

37% accuracy is terrible given her attack has one of the most lenient hitboxes in the game. 13 deaths is also really high since you're Moira (death count should always be lower than team fight lost count). You also did far too much damage and clearly didn't keep your team alive enough. A Moira with damage anywhere close to healing is what we consider a "dps Moira", which is frowned upon generally.

N

Noradin Saman

Moira

B

Ben Surkis

U lost this cus u had 4 brain dead on ur team basically

J

Josefin de la Motte

i think your whole team was lacking. sure your stats aren't great but neither is the other team's, judging by their cards. so overall your team just wasn't as good seeing as for example their gold dmg and gold healing were higher than your team's.

R

Ron Roberts

Your team probably died ALOT

R

Ron Roberts

Not on you just looking at the team comp 1 tank and a bunch of squishy characters.

I’m surprised that 76 wasn’t raping the other team

E

Eivind Flå

Maybe because 4 bronzes going 4 dps? Terrible. I should advice you get good at Genji/Pharah, they can carry in bronze super easy if you know how to play them, i was in bronze on my smurf for 1 season, i mainly played Pharah, i got atleast 40+ elms every game, i had almost 20k damage every game, i was at 867 sr when i started, i am plat on main, i went from 867 to 1956 in one day, (Yes i played for like 13 hours straight, took breaks ofc, chill ) Playing support in bronze is the same as basically wanting to loose and no, im not saying from silver and above there should be no healer, because then you need 2 healers, but in bronze, the healers don't even know how to heal (atleast the people i met couldn't) just focus on the damage Hope it was helpful, i hope you climb high

R

Ron Roberts

I’m not surprised that junkrat owned your team either lol

N

Nimesh Kavinda

Maybe because u r bronze too?

R

Ron Roberts

76 or hog would be great at this level imo. Self sustain and can carry. If you decide to play 76 just work on positioning.

M

Mihnea Gogu

despite ur stats you sure did a shit ton of mistakes, maybe don't do them and you'll win more matches

N

Nari Teilse

This is worse than my standard, 20K don’t win a match bro...

N

Nam Lok

Reason : bronze

A

Amir Goodger

You can't win. Them all

M

Mikkelsen Kurtis

You have five dps (yeah Road is basically a dps sue me) you also seem to have been dps-ing more than healing

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom