Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Can anyone personally vouch for how well the daedon method for raising wyverns works?...

D

Dwayne Yates

Can anyone personally vouch for how well the daedon method for raising wyverns works? Is it worth it? Is it more work?

More info: basically you're supposed to let the baby wyvern starve but the daedon will continuously heal it and prevent it from dying during its maturation period.

F

Franklin Eavers

So with that method you're supposed to be able to raise a wyvern without milk? Did I understand that right?

J

Joseph Ford

Does this work? Ive used daedons to heal after boss fights. Couldnt image keeping up with the food for this to be possible l.

S

Sandra Echols

Your imprinting will go to crap if it asks for milk though. And the meat runs.....

J

Joshua Robert Woodhouse

Do I need scorched earth to get wyverns on rag?

E

Earl Nelson

I feel like the deodon would die from starvation if healing for that long but im curious now

D

Dustin Thomas

We've done it on dedi but mature rate was boosted.

M

Martin Lackner

When a 3x event comes again you need about 3-5 milks until its finished... so you can raise easy 5-10 wyverns solo. Getting milk is so simple

S

Simon Quinn

Daedons don't heal babies

A

Alicia Weaver

But the imprints...

J

John Jamerson

There is also a daedon feeding glitch...say youve got a daedon with a food stat of 100k...if your daedon is starving it will take hours to feed it...you can skip this process altogether by simply putting all the meat in its inventory, then picking it up and flying it out of render and leaving it there for a second..when you come back to it the food stat will be full...basically leave it out in the middle of nowhere for a sec by itself then come back and get it

D

DerrickMaria Velez Caminos

Spawn it all in on single player and try it to see if it works.

E

Ermes Matute

And if do use this then its best to get prime meat and cook it because it fills up hunger faster

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom