Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Can anybody help me at all i have a nitrado server and for the last week ive been...

B

Brad Richards

Can anybody help me at all i have a nitrado server and for the last week ive been trying to spawn in abberation dinos for my ragnarock server ive tried all the codes and stuff but for some reason when we fly around the map wee not spotting a single one any help would be appreciated

A

Alisha Golman

Did you do a dino wipe since then?

B

Brad Richards

Yes i have but the dino weight was like 0.01 or some crap so i boosted it up to 1.0 and the max it cn spawn in at at like 2.0 or something like that

B

Brad Richards

I used jay carteres video to copy codes off of a website then restarted my serve up theres no abb dinos newhere

A

Alisha Golman

Hmm not to sure then. I dont run a server so i dont know to much about it. I just know when i was admin on a server we had to do a dino wipe to get it going.

B

Brad Richards

I could spawn them in using admin commands but its not the same as having them spawn in naturally ugh...

A

Alisha Golman

No its totally different codes

B

Brad Richards

Yea im using the game.ini to rn my nitrado server so

B

Brad Richards

Run

A

Alisha Golman

You might need to look up the right codes. If you dont find out in a few hours or so ill ask the guy the rins the server that i was admin on.

B

Brad Richards

Yes please ask him lol apparently i need as much help as possible so my peoplw have somethin new to play w

A

Alisha Golman

Lol okay.

B

Brad Richards

Im just trying to have a really good server lol uk

A

Alisha Golman

Yea. I rather a server with out ab dinos on it. Lol

B

Brad Richards

Y u afraid of ab dinos lol

A

Alisha Golman

Nah. Crabs spawn to many in. The basilisk cant be tamed with out rock drake eggs and the ab shoulder dinos cant really be tamed with out plant z seeds

B

Brad Richards

Ahhh i see lol

A

Alisha Golman

I think its better to have a ab store on the server for people to by the dinos.

B

Brad Richards

Yea i sometimes give the guys stuff to tame w like the deathworm horns for the mantis

A

Alisha Golman

Well thats the thing you cant spawn in rock drake eggs lmao. And plant z is easy to spawn in. There is no way on really to control the crabs they will take over the map lmao. You cant make the ravangers, reapers, and rock drakes wild.. Idk if im missing anything but thats what i was told lmao.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom