Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Bored in the Midwest!!..any Switch fans out there know of any video game related...

S

Steven Mabee

Bored in the Midwest!!..any Switch fans out there know of any video game related conventions that are close to the Indiana area? I moved from California out here and I'm dying of boredom, help!

J

Jessica Johnson

Haha, nope. Indiana sucks. Indiana comic con just passed iirc.

S

Steven Mabee

Dude, you ain't kidding...this place blows, nothing to do out here but eat

J

Jessica Johnson

And do meth. Shrug. At least you're in Wayne, tho. I'm up in Northwest and we kinda have Chicago but not really?

S

Steven Mabee

Lol oh yeah, meth....eww ;p

J

Jessica Johnson

I am heading up to a speedrunning convention in Minneapolis next week. But tickets are sold out.

E

Evan Marks

We've got one coming up in Milwaukee. That's about 5 hours away? You could stay at my house!

E

Evan Marks

Never mind, I'm a big dumb idiot, it's in April

S

Steven Mabee

Haha no problem

S

Steven Mabee

What's the name of that convention? I could save it for next year

E

Evan Marks

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Midwest Gaming Classic. I didn't go last year, but I think I should start doing stuff like this.

This weekend is the kick off of Summerfest, and Nintendo will be here with their "Summer of Play" and maybe you could catch a sweet concert too?

S

Steven Mabee

Thanks man, in signed up for the mailing list, maybe I'll go next year :)

E

Evan Marks

Yeah dude, that's probably super fun.
I sort of crept on your page. You're in Indiana, but your from California?!
Why are you now in the worst state (sorry)

S

Steven Mabee

Lol yeah, it's pretty dang boring here

S

Steven Mabee

I moved here with family, I didn't have anywhere to stay in California and couldn't afford to live there on my own...so here I am

J

Jake Odgie Sherwood

Who the f* moves from Cali to Indiana, sorry bro, there more to do in Iowa than Indiana! And that's bad

S

Steven Mabee

Yeah, I know...if it was up to me I'd still be in California...if just couldn't afford to live alone, and none of my friends had any room or needed a roommate.

S

Steven Mabee

Rent is soooo high out there, I had a full time job with loads of overtime that I worked at for 20 years and I still couldn't afford it. I could have rented a tiny room for $700 or so a month and have the chance to have my shit stolen from people in don't know...but that didn't sound fun.

E

Evan Marks

I heard that. You know the Midwest ain't so bad. Minneapolis, Chicago is okay, and Milwaukee or Madison. Those are fine places to be if you're looking to get away from where you're at. Rents affordable too. Cali is the big time, I don't think I could cut it out there

S

Steven Mabee

I'd love to move back one day, but I'll be out here for a while.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom