Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Another level 7 grand Prix clear, this time with the one and only Helix! Helix is such...

B

Brandon Cook

Another level 7 grand Prix clear, this time with the one and only Helix! Helix is such a fun character to play xD anyone else attempted it with Helix yet? Or am I just crazy? xD

W

Willy Michael

Struggling on rank3

J

Jeremy Ryan Guise

He reminds me of Voldo. Unnatural movements, powerful and unpredictable. I can see this character being a problem online.

D

Dan Reid

I've done Level 7 with Ribbon Girl and Mechanica, but keen to try with Helix next. What arms did you use with him?

B

Basil Miranda

Damn, I had a hella of a time beating Hedlock at the end of Level 4

K

Keith Cross

Oh man I'm stuck on level 6. It's crazy how difficult it can get

J

Jerome Mercurio

Im having a hard time using this character

A

Abdul Darwish

I can barley win on level 3

S

Sora Sky

i suck with helix beat lvl 7 with ninjara on friday

Z

Zach Goodrich

I finished level 4 for the second time and struggled more that time than the first time so forget about levels 5-7 I barely beat level 4 twice!

Z

Zachary Lee Kynaston

You're an animal dude, rank 4 is kicking my ass lol

T

Thomas Lakin

You must be a beast. I can just about beat level 4 with minmin. What are some good arm combos

C

Chris Edwards

I gave up on the motion controls and just use standard. I suck playing like that. Lol

R

RevKev Qlotsche

Helix is an awesome character, and the way he can duck and such makes him more maneuverable and advanced. I'd love to git güd with him, but so far I suck as Helix.

A

Abdul Darwish

This game is stupid difficult. I am good at fighting games but this one even just on level 4 seems impossible. Almost not fun anymore

O

Owen Grogan

I really need to GG. I'm getting creamed on level 2.

O

Owen Grogan

The Guardian Arm is so weird You launch and it just sits there. Definitely using it wrong

J

Jarrod Ransley

I was playing as ninjara for ages but swapped to that Cobra guy and i noticed i improved dramatically. Still hasnt stopped my brother kicking my ass every single time and he only plays as Helix. If you do the custom rounds with friends you rack up heaps of them points to get more arms. It is an incredibly hard game for the 1p mode and actually find online a lot more enjoyable but all in all I'm loving it so far!

D

Donovan Antonio

My limit is level 4. lol I suck.

E

Ewan McDougall

Looooove Helix. My main.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom