Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone with mining rigs have an efficient way of cleaning them? I have googled a few...

J

Justin Abram

Anyone with mining rigs have an efficient way of cleaning them? I have googled a few methods but they all seem to be a bit dangerous (Air compressors, Vacuums). I suppose those can be the only options other than enclosing it like it were a case but that would be custom and costly (At least 3 full size towers large plus fans/filters). Figured I'd drop in to see if someone had any secret recipes.

My last camera flash picture revealed it was WAY worse than I could see with the naked eye. I am going to have to disassemble and manually clean this time no matter what. The dust is kind of caked on. Appreciate any ideas.

T

Todd Farley

I cant speak for a mining rig but i have a prettt big air compressor that i clean my machine with. With the proper head, and without jacking the psi up to 200 i cant imagine you would hurt anything. Its time mine gets a wipe down itself. The compressor does an amazing job keeping the dust bunnies away.

C

Chris Dewald

Get a can of compressed air and move on.

D

Dan Panosh

If you have a room in your house that you don't use. Close the door. Close air vents, get some air purifier's that suck in dust. Get dust filters that come in a roll of fabric. Get some Mesh or some breathable something, paste that shit all over it like a shroud, put some fans on it. Boom. Airflow and low dust intake.

D

Davidson Mott

Leaf blower

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom