Contact advertising [email protected]

Does anyone else think the mining craze will actually benefit us in the long run? All...

R

Robert Mendola

Does anyone else think the mining craze will actually benefit us in the long run? All this extra demand means more profit that Nvidia can put into innovation, research and development meaning we will see better cheaper cards in the future.

J

Jeremy Evans

fat chance pal. they sit on architecture and milk until competition actually makes them do something

K

Ken Maher

Less people are buying gaming rigs because GPUs are too expensive and choosing consoles .... That's not better

A

Ahmad Magdy

Nah

J

Jon Wallace

gamers nexus has talked to nvidia board partners on what they think of the "mining craze" they all think it will only last short term so thats why they aint pushing mining only cards like crazy

E

Elia Volkov

This is a trap... he is trying to get us "Gamers" to agree with him. HE IS A MINER, KEEELL HEEEEEMMMM

V

Vance Ellis

R&D is generations ahead of what they are putting out now.

A

Ahmad Magdy

They'll still be sittin on their asses ubtill a newer company called "Bvidia" or smth bump their heads with new more powerful hardware but rn .. Both companies AMD and Nvidia dont need to do a thing while their products are getting stocked out over and over

C

Chris Bittola

Banks have already begun banning crypto "currency" purchases with credit cards because it's volatile.

C

Chris Bittola

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Rom Alexis Rayla

I highly doubt it. AMD and Nvidia will not risk increasing too much of their stocks and advancing their technology far too fast, at the expense of profit. At the end of the day, both companies' goal is to maximize profit. They will also want to make sure they're protected from any volatile mass selling of pre-owned GPUs by the miners once their cards have outlived efficiency, or if and when cryptocurrency mining collapses.

D

Dennis Grover

I hope so. The company I work for uses pascal and parker (Nvidia) for our camera and driving modules. We clear can’t get any right now. Sometimes it takes weeks to fix a car at the moment because we use them as a huge supplier.

B

Brian Hatzelhoffer

Possible. I see more gaming pcs being built with amd instead of Nvidia because it's more affordable. It may also push new companies to come out and produce more affordable hardware.

J

Jason Rin

Clears out old stock...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom