Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone run into wyvern eggs not spawning on Nitrado server? Both Rag and SE have no...

J

Jared Cooper

Anyone run into wyvern eggs not spawning on Nitrado server? Both Rag and SE have no wyvern eggs.

J

Jonathan Mercado

I farm eggs all day on rag

M

Mohawk-mikey Winstanley

Is new im experiencing the same thing since they stopped the 2x weekend

J

Jared Cooper

I've read that if you go on, use the admin cheat to speed up time by like X1000 and let it run for a few minutes it fixes it. Haven't tried yet.

M

Mike S. Gessner

Try dino wipe? Mine spawn.

N

Nicole Taylor

I don't run a nitrado but I do run a server on the Xbox one but I think it would work pretty similar. I have found that the at her spawns are pretty junked up on rag and don't respawn after being killed. I just do a daily dino wipe to correct the issue and keep the trench full for everyone.

J

Jared Cooper

Awesome I'll try some of it.

B

Blake Perez

Daily Dino wipes are required to properly maintain and balance dino spawns. Nitrado has the option for you to set a daily server reset time and dino wipe. Ours wipe at 8:15 am central every day.

J

Jared Cooper

Wyvern spawn just fine, just no eggs

R

Robert Fiesser

Dino wipes are required daily as the wyvern spawns haven't been fixed I'm not poss at I've people would lead away the wyverns leaving them not to spawn again cause rag map has rubber spawns they leave the area they respawn and there not doing it for some reason

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom