Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone else running a player dedicated server having issues with wild wyverns and wild...

L

Liam Lawrence

Anyone else running a player dedicated server having issues with wild wyverns and wild griffins not respawning and/or disappearing altogether within a few days after a wild dino wipe? This is on Ragnarok. Is this map made to have less of those animals and less of them spawn?

B

Brian Say

Yes, and yes. I have had this issue on my server, and it seems the only way to help it what so ever is to do a dino wipe, but that is only a temporary fix. I just let it go, if people ask about it, I will dino wipe, but only if someone asks. You shouldn't do constant dino wipes though. Maybe once a week, twice at most.

B

Brian Say

Unless of course you have the spawn rate up. Which would make my previous statement void.

B

Brian Say

I would suggest upping spawn rate, I have mine set to the default at .75 I think.

B

Brandon McKay

My player dedicated hasn't had any issues with the Griffin respawning but we have max dino count and we do regular dino wipes

E

Ellis Appleton Jr.

Yes

L

Liam Lawrence

Ok thanks guys. I'll have to check my spawn settings then I guess. I thought I increased it from norm but it's been a while so I'll have to look.

B

Brad McMahon

We have that problem with gigas.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom