Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone got a dedicated sever that me and my other tribe mates can join plz. There is...

• Thread starter Amy Louise Marshall
  • Start date
A

Amy Louise Marshall

Anyone got a dedicated sever that me and my other tribe mates can join plz. There is 5/7 of us. We are stick of being insided all the time. When we r try to help people.

C

Cj Archer

My and buddy were insided4 times in a row then raided like 6 times after that lol i hate that shit now we dont help ppl lol

J

Justin April

Well we got room in our tribe on official we are in a mega alliance and with the mega tribe and we own several servers but the one we are on is locked down by us. It's safe and peaceful

R

Rick Maas

fb and server gt AllTimeArk.
map is ragnarok
full pvp server no grace period no starter.
x1.5 xp
x5 hatch
x20 muture
x3 harvest
almost al stats dino and player times 3
loot x5
some admins for shop events and some recourse houses in the built and more new server almost no builtds of people

R

Raven Mcguffin

Join “Ark Lives Matter”
If you join before Sunday we are giving away one free dino of choice. This excludes gigas, rock golem, and titanasaurs.

Starter is Argy, tools, longneck, and tranqs

10 xp
20x taming
5x harvest
100x egg hatch
6x mature rate
3 imprint stat
.2x mating multiplyer
Boosted loot crate

No Alpha! Admins don’t play on server only do admin duties. Plenty of places for a base.

Under construction: fishing pond, arena, raid bases.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

*join off Arkoholics247* this account serves as an anchor until the join patch gets passed through cert!

M

Morgan Haley

M

Matt Bem

hosting a Nitrado Dedicated Cross Ark Server. My server name is TDG Island(Ragnarok, Scorch, and Center) Just put TDG in front of the maps name. If you need help joining pm me. But make sure the bottom left session filter say Unofficial PC Sessions when trying to join the ark!

Stats: Not to boosted but better then official, more like the 8x event just a tiny bit better. More changes will come since its day on on the server.

The more players will mean more room we will work around it when the times come.

Admins: there is an admin of the server but they all play official and will only come on during events or reports on the server!

Have fun and enjoy!

R

Ryan Harris

PRISMARAIN

A

Aime Renee Alcantar

ArkElites2017

B

Blake Trawick

Join ApolloArkOne nitrado server it's boosted rag server the admin is very nice

G

Gabby Werner

Join Chaos we are looking for grinders and no trolls. Pm me

V

Vince Martin

Looking to populate the dedi server I play on, it's a PvPvE server on Rag. There are currently only a few tribes, meaning lots of space to build! The server only has one admin, only admin command used is "Dino Wipe" Since there is no admin spawning there are 0 starter packs. You will have a grace period that no one will mess with you, we are all friendly.

The tribes who are active on the server have been breeding and taming, meaning some fert eggs will be forsale and trade!

ORP - OFF (If you offline raid someone expect it in return)
Only rules - No Brontos or Diplos (If found will be killed)

Some stats are boosted:

XP - 4x
HARVESTING - 4x
TAMING - 15x
BREEDING - 4x ish (2 hours for a wyvern)
LOOT CREATE - 5x
FISHING - 5x
PTERAS - 170 Movement

A couple of player stats are boosted but nothing crazy.

If this interests you please PM me for server name!
Thank you.

H

Hannah McLaughlin

D

Donna Patat

I’ve got 2 Arkalot is on an Xbox on Ragnarok so you can add its gt and join that way, and I’ve also got a rental Terra Nova Ark on the island it is boosted but still working on the settings so for now it’s just a map to have fun on and goof around. Feel free to join either one

L

Laiken Brown

ArkRevamped

Pve rag

8x harvest
5x ex
30x taming
Max wild dino lvl is 600. (Might be higher)

Server will be switching to Ab when that comes out.

It is password protected so message me if interested

A

Andrew Lee

AffectedRain8 is the host Gt.

L

Lindsay Alexandra

XBOX1 Dedicated PVP Ragnarok boosted server. Instant level 100. Near instant tames. Infinite player weight and oxygen. No starters(gathering x10) No server admins. Offline raid protection ON. Admin logging on. Community forges and fabricators located at blue ob. Join gamertag Rosestatue95509

T

Tyrelle Mckenzie Seufert

Got a good server for ya

R

Ramon Ramirez Jr.

X7 gathering
X20 taming
X60 egg hatch speed
X20m maturation
Currency shop being updated
Events throughout week
Fishing pond

Nitrado host

E

Eric Meyer

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom