Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone got a 24/7 player dedicated server I can join? Getting a bit bored of solo and...

J

Jacob Nairn

Anyone got a 24/7 player dedicated server I can join? Getting a bit bored of solo and I don't really like official. Doesn't matter what map.

A

Amanda Euphemia

oneARKnight been up for over a year now. 24/7 PVP center map. Slightly boosted for the working folks lol

W

Wiley Jackson

Voicefulwings87 no rules, make yourself at home

G

Gavin Manson

Server Name:Nightlifecrew PVP Purge Cluster

Maps: Ragnarok,TheIsland,The Centre

Harvest-10x
Taming-12x
Egg Hatching-20x
Maturation-30x
XP-15X
Mating Interval-0.5
Dino Weight Boosted
Dino Stam Boosted
Cave Flying on
ORP On Monday to Friday
Cuddle Interval Timer-0.3
Turret Damage-1.5
Crops Growth-50x
Industrial forge and Vault engram available at level 20 with reduced craftings costs to grind/store your gear early on!
Saturday & Sunday-ORP off

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Rick Reed

Hello, Welcome to Omega Raganrok a pvp server that keeps most stats slightly boosted to make it feel like a offcial server.
•No admin abuse we play like you! Starting from the bottom and enjoying the grind! Friendly admins!
•We have a 48 hour white flag rule for fresh spwans.
•No Starter packs!
•We are open for ideas and discussions for stat changes but know we will decline if we think it won'tbe good for our server.
•Only a 10 slot Pc rented server if it grows we will up the slots.
☆If interested message admin Rick or Admin Cesar for server password.

☆Stats bosted listed below:
Xp multiplier: 3.0
Taming: 4.0
Harvest:4.0
Mating time: .020
Egg hatch: 60
Crop growth: 3.0
Baby mature: 50
Baby cuddle interval: .02
Baby cuddle grace period: 20
Dino add level weight stat: 2.5
Player add level weight stat: 2.0
Player add level crafting speed: 2.5
Player add level fortitude: 3.0

C

Christopher Grant Cates Jr

Kevin Plumb

K

Kevin Plumb

Welcome to Thrones the country of hard working civilians and different houses trying to claim the realm.
Come join and build your House and your business.

Each house will have its own rules. I will state the server rules.

You must choose a house. If you want to create your own you'll have to buy out the lands that are for sale.

You may form a house if you arrive with 3 or more players.

If you're joining as a solo player, you must be a banner man for the ruling house for the region you wish to reside in. (Your ruling house MAY charge taxes, or require a joining task)

RULES

• Wars or raids must be announced no matter what.

• Once your PvE you have to stay PvE. If you do want to change you have to start all over again.

• DO NOT TOUCH PvE

• No building main buildings in caves

• No building on big resource spawns

• Take all from beaver damns

• No base wiping.

• No hitting multiple times so they can't build back up.

More rules will be added over time.

————————————————————
STARTERS--

House(3 or more players): Tapejara 150, Utility Dino (Beaver, Horse, Anky, Doed.), 20 stone foundations, 100 stone walls, 50 stone ceilings, one industrial forge.

Bannermen (solo players or tribes less than 2): Utility Dino(Beaver, Horse, Anky, Doed.), 10 stone foundations, 50 stone walls, 25 stone ceilings.

Rates!:
Harvest: x5
Taming: x10
Night time speed: x5
Crop Growth: x10
Mating Interval: x0.2
Maturation: x20
Egg Hatch speed: x15
Mature Speed: x6
Player Weight: unlimited
Other player/dino stats slightly boosted

MUST POST YOUR IN GAME NAME, GAMER TAG, AGE, TRIBE NAME AND HOUSE ON THE PINNED POST.

J

Joshua Goodin

releyingcelery11

B

Blake Perez

Rag

T

Tim Avery

Brand new pvp ragnarok on nitrado!
5x xp
10x gather
10x taming
15x maturation

Personal starter: 150 griffin
Tribe starter: indy forge

J

Jay Snegosky

Hi everyone!, if you guys are looking for a fun and exciting nitrado PvP Server, look no further: NoMansLand247... Server is free to play, the admins pay for the servers, no donations wanted. Main server is Ragnarok. adding Scorched Earth tonight, and will be adding the rest later on.. Rules are: No raiding under your tier., example: metal can raid metal, metal can't raid stone etc, No passive killing, no building on obs... The server is awesome, people are all friendly, the admin DOESN'T do any kind of raiding.. The Server has a nice fishing spot, STARTERS, and most of all, it's a great servwr come find out... Request to join NoMansLand247 facebook page to find our more... Get a hold of me or

T

Tj Mueller

Just set up a nitrado server called Jurassic Ark Tycoon
Gather: 18
Xp: 90
Taming: 90
Mature: 90
Got a community base and starters servers pm me if you need to know anything else.

J

Jay Snegosky

K

Kurtis Evans

Anyone interested in a casual PVE server? 10×Taming, extra engram pts and all other rules same as official! Join us in the ark!

G

Gabriel Alvarado

J

Jessica Halloran

Hi! I'm an admin on THE 100 Jurassic park evolved. We are nitrado/ragnarok/pvp-pve and hold a lot of events for prize winning. It's a good time.

B

Brian Mills

Whiffyevolved on unofficial pc servers on join ark on Xbox 1 a Nitra do server

C

Chuck Telschow

BOOSTED XBOX Nitrado Dedicated Cluster Server RAGNAROK/THE CENTER PVP

M

Mya Suryan

I've been told it's similar to official because it's more challenging then most dedicated

T

Tony Sanders

Welcome to SquareTexas6992. This server is a PvPvE. We will have both pvp tribes and pve tribes.

Currently we are on the Ragnarok map...

4 gather
2.5x xp
7 taming
.8 egg hatching
.2 mature to get imprinting
.4 Dino food drain
everything is slightly boosted. nothing to crazy high.

Rules:
No artifact blocking. No blocking major resource spawns. Cave building is allowed. Cave fliers are on.
No raiding PVE tribes. PVE tribes with have PVE in their name. Breaking this rule will get you a ban.

PVE tribes- Must have "PvE" in ur name. You can not raid other PvE or PvP tribes. You also can not attack any player when out in the wild. Defend you self out in the open, you may be a target by trolls. PvP tribes Are not allowed to attack you. If a PvE tribe is caught raiding or attacking another tribe, you will have to start over as a PvP tribe. 1 base location per PvE tribe.

PvP tribe- Must have PVP in tribe name. No Passive tame killing. If your caught i will remove all your tames for the first punishment. If you mistakenly killed a passive tame record and send it to me. 2 base locations per PvP tribe. No attacking of any PVE tribes. If raiding another PVP no compete wiping of base.

For Admins, we play as legit players. Any admin abusing their power will be perm ban. So no favoritism to other tribes or players or to them selfs. Pvp admins aren't allowed to spawn in dinos to aid them or gain power of any kind. Unless done legitimately. PvP Admins will be raidable. No admin should not use godmode or and commands on them selfs or dinos in a raid or defending. If caught plz record the abuse and I will take care of it accordingly.

If you feel like any of theses rules are being broken please come to a admin about this. In many cases, xbox allows you to make screen shots and videos. It may help you case.
Message me anytime, Tony Sanders if needed. Also Chris is my co-host. He will be admin as well. Please feel free to message us or in game or via facebook, just ask for a admin in chat.

There will be events. There will be fishing event. Dino Fights, Player Boxing, Raid-able Bases, Dino races, and a player choice event.

There is a community center. Located by fucking bay 2. A Dino and supplies LLC market are coming soon . Currencies are being disgust at this time.

(Note: Rules and settings will change through out the life of this server. If you have any concerns please contact a admin.

Starters:
Lvl 150 argy or ptreno with metal hatchet, sickle and pick axe. As well with flack armor, with cross bow and 50 traq arrows.

Plz leave your GT (gamer tag), IGN (in game name) and your Tribe name in the comments of pin post to prevent getting kicked. Also state if you are PVP or PVE in your tribe name. If for some reason you want to start PVP, you will start over.

Add gt SquareTexas6992 for the server. I will be updating names soon.

Dino shop-
Coming soon, with updates on prices.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom