Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone going to rent a server from Nitrado? Is it worth while and is there a stinkin...

L

Leeland Thomson

Anyone going to rent a server from Nitrado? Is it worth while and is there a stinkin release date yet? Lol

A

Arron Ramsey

Probably will get delayed like ark has been multiple times

L

Leeland Thomson

Im starting to think Nitrado are pulling the plug due to lack of interest

C

Chris Gill

It's wild cards delay not nitrado

T

Tom Hall

I know many servers collecting donations getting ready for when this opens up

L

Leeland Thomson

I heard it was microsofts delay lol

K

Kevin Pritt

I seen the other day, not sure where, but Jeremy from wildcard saying they will never release on Xbox one. Only on the new system. Same thing as the tether issue, system not powerful.enough. Ive said this in the past, wildcard sold this game to tens of thousands of people under false claims. Everything that was suppose to happen has yet to happen for Xbox. They better issue something soon or they'll be in court explaining their actions again. They've already been sued once over this game for breach of contract in April of 2016. So that proves their not trustworthy. And the way. Their doing things just shows they have no drive. I'm wondering if sony struck a deal with them before launch for exclusive content only. Either way, wildcard has really bobbled the ball on this one.

D

Darrell Rosser

Coming from someone who's playing on PS4 as well as renting a nitrado, yea it's worth it. So much better then using a second console. The problem here is when they become available everyone will rent one, then they'll start spamming the fb page with recruitment posts, then they'll start spamming other people's post. But in terms of performance of server, hell yea it's worth the money

H

Hunter Pulos

Its not worth it just because of how much money it is. Its like $1 per person per month I believe or its .50 I don't remember exactly. Its better to just buy a new Xbox at that point

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom