Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone else have this much stuff and still feel like there’s nothing to play? I get it...

R

Ricky Guest

Anyone else have this much stuff and still feel like there’s nothing to play? I get it a lot.

A

Angela Goodall

No. We have more and still have plenty to play.

J

Jared Radosevich

What I do when I feel like that is to hop into one unfinished game after another and just do one activity or level. Inevitably I get sucked into one of those games, even over multiple days.

T

Tom Daly

It’s not so much nothing to play, rather not knowing what to play

B

Brent Blakley

I have at least that much stuff plus all of my vintage consoles and a Ms Pacman arcade cabinet. Sometimes I take so long trying to decide what to play that I don't end up playing at all.

A

Alfred Combs

This much?

R

Russell Flewellen

that can be solved by picking up something and just going at it

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Love getting new games but I never don’t have anything to play. Love jumping into my backlog or some classic stuff

F

Fran Harris

Yep your not alone I have about 250 digital games alone on my steam account I have a pro switch wii u Dreamcast n64 all sorts I don’t use any of it lol

S

Stephen Nicholi

My problem isn't that I have nothing to play. My problem is I have too much to play and can't make up my mind lol

M

Mirai Kawashima

#firstworldproblems

F

Fran Harris

I only play one game and that’s overwatch

L

Lynn Marie-Little

All the time lol

D

Dany Kings

Ever since the Switch I didn’t play none of the new release games for my ps4 or Xbox One and trust I love the new titles. Switch indies and some new games has gotten my attention but now that it will be a slow 4 months until e3 I’m might go back

K

Kayla Wilson

if only I had just something to play....

C

Callum Stanley

I have 10+ consoles and 5 handhelds. I still have no idea what to play most of the time i just turn on my gamecube, switch or pc and play a game i've beat a dozen times.

R

Rey Rangel

I have more and honestly, not at all. Although i am playing SNES Classic currently.

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

Omg I hate that feeling, then I just end up buying something else and still have nothing to play have the same problem with clothes too.

T

Trevor Verhelst

Retro gaming is where it's at for me when that happens these days. Fire up the ol' TG16 and play some Military Madness.

E

Emmanuel André Leguizamón

I feel I have too much to play, I still have backlog on my PS3 :C

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom