Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone else run into the %100 disk usage on windows Windows 10? Ive tried pretty much...

R

Robin Wright

Anyone else run into the %100 disk usage on windows Windows 10? Ive tried pretty much everything beside reinstalling Windows which id like to avoid

J

Jason Cook

On an SSD?

M

Michael Gutierrez

If it's a mechanical drive then maybe you should consider getting an SSD. The old mechanical drives are really slow especially at 5400 RPM

J

Jeremy Chafin

If you're trying to find what's taking up the room and deleting whatever it is then consider using treesize it's a program that can tell you exactly what's taking up the space, then you can go from there

K

Kyle McCallum

From my experience i got 100% disk usage when i had a virus and it was using up the disk

D

Daniel Haefner

Have you installed any applications that are running in the background? Could be Zombie mining with your computer ;)

R

Robin Wright

Only programs i use on my computer is steam, discord, and play games. It IS a hdd but its a 7200rpm. Ive never had issues with it until around the fall update

S

Steve Sanders

check mobo drivers and what not. If you can wait for the next updates for Win10 see if they solves it. If that doesn't, then you will likely need a clean re-install of windows.

P

Paweł Piwowar

Update background and some other stuff like index, old HDD, I personally use 4xHDD 1xOS 2xPROGRAMS/Pagefile 3xGAMES 4x work, stream, record, video edit. So no problem with speed nad 100% usage. But search now some SSD M.2 for OS 256GB and upgrade other HDD to some new.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom