Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anybody else finding it completely pointless to build up until the rented servers come...

R

Robert Larocco

Anybody else finding it completely pointless to build up until the rented servers come out?

J

Josh Talley

play dedicated

H

Henry Averill

Same for me, just checking the Twitter every day...

O

Osvaldo Castro

What's the price on them?

H

Henry Averill

If they match with PC rented ones (albeit a third party rental service) then about £12 (16 USD) a month minimum

R

Robert Larocco

For 36 man server its $36 a month

R

Robert Larocco

And that's for one map

O

Osvaldo Castro

That's a lot damn

R

Robert Larocco

But if you get people to go in on it with you it's not that bad so 36 / 2

R

Robert Larocco

$18 a month I paid 15.99 for Warcraft for 16 years

R

Robert Larocco

Plus donation system in play and I'm going to have the option for people to pay for their farming animals doedicurus beaver in Anki

W

Welcome Andrew

Time to put down your toy dinos and get a real mans game

R

Robert Larocco

I heard that game was garbage to the recent update I think I'll wait for it to fix itself

P

Paul Mattos

It's not about the outcome it's about the game, the grind, yes you might get wiped on official, but if getting wiped is enough to get you to quit, then you don't enjoy the game and should go play minecraft or that new halo type game

B

Brantley LaMaster

I dont understand how ppl bought a second xbox to run a dedicated server just to turn around and rent one. Isnt it cheaper to run it on another xbox. Because im assuming the rented servers will be a subscription. And then everyone is gonna want to rent one. I dont get it.

R

Robert Larocco

Better connection better security

R

Robert Larocco

The hardware for the server is more complex and more better than the Xbox system itself

B

Brantley LaMaster

But why waste all that money? And if everyone rents a server we might as well just start playing wow. And eith the rented servers do you still get the power of the God's (admin cheat)

A

Alex Socks Humphries

Why the fuck would I pay for a farming dino, what kind of scrub shit is this

R

Robert Larocco

No one said you had to pay for anything

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom