Contact advertising [email protected]

Afternoon all & happy Thanksgiving! Just joined as I'm looking for a community of...

B

Brian Finkel

Afternoon all & happy Thanksgiving!

Just joined as I'm looking for a community of gamers for advice, suggestions, etc in my quest to build a gaming pc

Been wanting to for some time but with all the deals over the next few days and holiday season, seems like a great time to least start to put real thought into it

Ideally, like to spend in the $1,200 but no more than $1,500. I'm also all for buying a great gpu, processor, and board while going less on other parts or having to buy it in pieces over a month or so

Bills and such unfortunately get in the way but however I can make it work would be excellent.

Traditionally, used Intel processors and Nvidia but wouldn't be against AMD for either a card or processor. Don't know as much about Ryzen but try to stay current with videos, reviews, etc

While an i7 would be awesome, for gaming I know it'd be overkill. Rather spend more on the graphics card, ram, etc

Really interested in 4k & vr gaming but don't want to go overboard with that either. Put together the right pc and I can easily upgrade when prices come down somewhat

Thank you!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom