Contact advertising [email protected]

PC After seeing D2 on PC, I am switching from console. How many people use a...

B

Brandon Bowman

hey k and m... ive been a PC gamer for begining of all time, but I dont play FPS at all... first FPS i played was D1 on PS, i play mass effect and bioshock etc but thats not traditional FPS as im sure you know. So I tried D2 on my epic PC with my DS4 (what i use for most my PC games) i was getting slaughtered daily. I switched to KBM while at first it was horible now im kinda the ... also now i do everything KBM exept RPG's like FF, be sure to get a mouse however that can adjust DPI res on the fly, i keep my DPI between 3200 and 6400 but started at 800, it gets real twitchy but once your senses adjust high DPI makes all the diference. if you get adjustable DPI mouse you can ease your way into higher DPI's... sorry for the typos, im teaching cryptocurency eco while typing this

N

Nathan Silva

Depends if you are causal or want to get good. You will have a higher skill ceiling with mouse and keyboard but it takes time.

J

Jon D Langston

I play keyboard and mouse. It's been years since I touched a controller and I would be terrible at it. I play at dpi 800 and sense 3 so I have a shit ton of precision and have played fps competitively so the low sense and huge arm movements don't bother me

M

Marty Mendez

I prefer controller just feels better

D

Daniel Grewen Grewdahl

Never .... only M&K

M

Mark Z Ciarleglio

You can use controller on PC, if you prefer. I strongly suggest getting a flawless sensor mouse (logitech make some great ones that are low-ish cost). Low dpi and low sensitivity and a big mouse pad is how I roll.

B

Brandon Bowman

I see alot of people saying low DPI... why low?

J

James M Ladd

some people feel more comfortable with a controller because that's what they are used to the fact is you are at a disadvantage. It will take time to get used to mouse and keyboard but it will be much better once you get some play time in with it.

J

James Suddoth

I use controller, I feel like I’m playing the game how it suppose to be played on console

M

Markanthony Persaud

On the couch the controller at the desk k/m

J

John Keagle

I'm a lazy gamer... I sit back and lounge with my controller. I use the Xbox elite controller.

B

Brian Daub

I used to use a controller on PC until I realized how much quicker I can turn and aim with a mouse.

D

Douglas Fischgrund

Thanks for all the feedback! Im going to give the keyboard and mouse a try. I appreciate everyone taking the time to respond?

C

Chris Weiss

A lot of people do but I advise you don't cuz people with mouse and keyboard will destroy you long rang

S

SīTø Mæysø

Yeah Xbox controller

V

Vicat Mauricio

Dude, you will get hammered in the Crucible if you go in there with a controller. The keyboard and mouse setup just gives you sooooooooooooooo much more precision.

J

Jeff Trocchio

Controller: XBox One Wireless.

K

Kasper Lilleriis Jensen

One me

K

Kasper Lilleriis Jensen

Not

R

Russell Ooi

No onw