Contact advertising [email protected]

PC After seeing D2 on PC, I am switching from console. How many people use a...

A

Alif Proph Mohamad

I feel much better with a controller TBH. In Crucible, straight rush with your team(pray to god if your random mates know how to play)and kill at will.
Sad thing is that I only use keyboard and mouse in PvE

D

Darrell Yallop

I have seen so meany ppl moving to pc lol welcome to the master race

A

Alif Proph Mohamad

Also: duck it with Destiny 2 on console, game’s terrible AF on console. Works even better on PC

S

Shane Dee Fergusson

mouse and keyboard

S

Steven Draven

Heaps of people still dominate with a controller.

A

Arron Lee

Switch over d2 from console too! Not much of a diff

C

Cathanys Auditore

i use the controller on pc.

A

Arielle Lapetitesirène C'padrole

i think that there is maybe 1/10 of pc players who use a controler, maybe more ~ + i tryed the beta on ps4, i was like "ok, it's a destiny 1 dlc " then i tryed it on pc, instant buy XD too beautiful on pc ~

J

Jack Waller

I use one... it's fine the PvP is doable if you have enough skill with the controller... you'll get smashed by neckbeards but for the most you'll do fine if you are used to controller, the menus & what not are optimized for mouse but it's no issue.

Z

Zach King

I use a Xbox controller on PC for all my gaming

J

Joshua Gray

I did for the first couple hours. But mouse and keypad is so much better. Buy yourself a mouse like this picture. so useful in a lot of my games.

J

Jordan Norchi

Controllers are dick and for shit dicks

J

James Lamar Bardwell

I do. I'm disabled and controller is my only option. Doesn't slow me down any.

A

Atharv Bhat

It's 2017. . PC has already moved to 144hz :) .. it's the difference between 30fps and 144fps :D

60fps doesn't cut it anymore .. its too laggy

M

Mike Musick

its all about preference really at this point with one exception, if you go into pvp, playing with a controller puts some people at a disadvantage, thats something to keep in mind, otherwise, use what youre comfortable with.

S

Sean Fitzgerald

I use controller. I'm old though and m&k is tough for me to learn. That being said, this winter i will have time and it is one of my goals. *i feel like i have absolutely no coordination doing it, i just need to get over the frustration, and get good. Lol*

S

Santiago Sayago

It is clunky at the beginning but you have much more control and precision with mouse

K

Kalyle Vibes

lol welcome to the da pc

B

Brandon Bowman

one of us... one of us

S

Shane Anderson

If you're switch to the master race leave the controller behind too

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom