Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch ACTIVISION FLAT-OUT SAYS CALL OF DUTY: WWII ISN'T COMING TO SWITCH Sorry, no call of...

J

Joseph Loveland

Someone else will fill the void with a good traditional FPS and make out like a bandit

N

Niki Coppola

Their loss i would have gotten it ( they may change their mind yet) Still super happy for Metroid.

M

Michael Jaffe

Who cares? Shooting games aren't fun. I never understood the appeal of them, even back in the days of Wolfenstein!

S

Shane Vee

Good COD is played out joke. Play it on a good grafics system pro or x

J

Jason Hardy

Hmmmm......Who gives a fuck.

D

David Ornelas

People playing the same franchises for 30 years talking about COD being burnt out lmao

C

Cody Alexander

I feel like sometimes people don't think in these threads.

1. Around 80 developers have been designing 100 games for the Switch concurrently.

2. It's four damn months old. Relax.

E

Eddie Buffington

Cod jumped the shark years ago

C

Cody Alexander

Also, just in case people were worried about third-party support still...

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

There's this.

C

CJ Simpson

It's COD... who gives a shit? I mean really you aren't gonna try to play a shooter in a park online now are you via your mobile data lag...

You want to play COD that is what the PC clones or god forbid a PC is for. Or you could just give the money away to a lit flame both will do about the same (not been a decent COD in YEARS!!!!!)

T

Terry Johnson

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Chris Hibbitt

Who cares? If I want to play it I wouldn't get it on the least powerful console it was released for,

R

Raul Menendez

I know that already,cause the Nintendo switch isn't a pro gaming like PS4 xbox one/xbox one X and PC. :(

F

Francisco Palumbo

Who needs CoD when Prime 4 is on the way?

R

Roger Enyart

Personally don't give a crap cause I never played it on any console. However it saddens me for those who do enjoy this game and it's not coming here. Maybe they will make a Special Edition for Switch down the road.

T

Thiago Leanni

WHO NEEDS COD WHEN YOU HAVE SPLATOON? Way better in my opinion

A

Adam Locke

Np, am pc master race. I can have my switch and 4K graphics too.

F

Florentino Verdiales

I guess it makes business sense. As you all can see we dont give a crap about it, and the few who do would most likely play it on another plattform anyway.

M

Michael Jaffe

Here is some "Classic" COD. Still playable today? We all know that classic Mario is timeless. That's why Mario Maker exists!

T

Terry Johnson

all of you people saying who care when it comes to 3rd party games not coming to switch are the reason those games aren't coming.
whenever its a nintendo game not announces "like the never confirmed pokemon stars" everyone loses their mind.

but a 3rd party dev says there game isn't coming to switch most nintendo users say dont care.
then when the console stops selling because when in stores people look at xbox one/ps4 & see all of these different & new 3rd party games then look at nintendos & only see nintndo games that launched around launch. like what happened with wiiu >.>

really where do you think the switch will be 3 years from now if nintendo users jsut say they only want 1st party games. your either gonna get some new games & some ports, or your gonna start getting some new games & some gaps. we need 3rd part games for the rest of those times. also some of us want to experience those games on switch.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom