Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch ACTIVISION FLAT-OUT SAYS CALL OF DUTY: WWII ISN'T COMING TO SWITCH Sorry, no call of...

S

Skoolarius Drageavaere

Thank god

E

Emerson Schoeppner

Not surprised or disappointed one bit.

C

Cas Sanchez

Only the games that can run on PS3 and Xbox 360 will come to the Switch, 3rd part games that is.

D

Domjo Johnson

Damn

R

Robert Freitas

Source?

D

Derek Beattie

Damn. Was hoping it would. But doesnt really matter. Wouldnt buy it with all the other games coming out this year that id buy first

K

Kristen Rackley-Tettamble

That is fiiiiiine by me. Lol

J

Jacob Stafford

No worries. We have Splatoon 2.

J

Jordan Leung

We don't need a remake of a remake of a remake of a remake of a remake of a remake of a remake of a generic shooting gane on the Switch anyways

P

Philip Rice

While I'm not losing sleep over cod but I am a bit disappointed about 3rd party support giving how devs were originally on board for the switch

M

Marc Re Percussion

Battery would probably be like 25 minutes running that

the modern warfare remaster would sell well on switch I think :)

Call of duty deluxe anyone ?

M

Micahel Bowman Jr.

no one really give game to switch beside normal one

D

Dave Fisher

Oh no what ever will i do with my life. Oh yer.... #nintendowinse3

R

Ricky Anthony Robinson

Smh what people don't seem to understand is how big the call of duty community is and how this will hurt nintendo. They cannot survive on first party games alone. The more these newer third party games pass on the switch the more they will take with them. You dont have to like these games or games like them but they are liked by millions of users . These millions of users could be new to switch with the help of these games could build a bigger switch community and will allow the switch to grow and flourish in the gaming industry . Wii U almost took down their console market and pushed them into apps for smart phones and tablets. I love my switch and I do not want the same wii U issues to come to the switch .

T

Trevor Brown

Are you surprised??? Nintendo's target market is young kids. Nintendo doesn't have online multiplayer party chat. Online multiplayer is a big selling point for a lot of these games. The switch is nothing more than a oversized tablet with controllers attached to the sides.

M

Mikkel Munkholm Nielsen

Oh dang it guys, we sure missed a gem this time.

R

Ricky Anthony Robinson

Also the more multiplayer online games this system gets forces them to revamp the app and adapters for voice chat because these games will make it necessary for them to stream line voice chat

K

Kellin Hanas

I find it odd considering they have black ops 2 on the Wii U but don't have one on switch. Considering the switch is a more mature system

E

Ethan Shane Hayes

L

Luis Alberto Luis

No need this kind of games on switch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom