Contact advertising [email protected]

PC A quick rant: For those people who say: "Stop complaining about this game." You are...

C

Carlos Martinez-Rodas

I mean, at the end of the day it’s still video game

A

Alex Sparky Ramirez

All I can say is this game had 3 years to get it Shit together. 3 years. All that happened was they added a possibly fantastic story(losing your light) which last a couple of missions and back to the ol destiny grind. Activision is Fucking Everyone even after 3 years. There was plenty of issues they could’ve avoided going into D2. Does it surprise anyone the only thing that got put in was a mediocre story and micro transactions? I don’t agree that you guys are sheep. I do think activision see’s you all as stupid wallets who will buy whatever the fuck activision wants you to buy, and you’ll accept whatever mediocre $30+ item they sell you. This game lost 75% of its playerbase in around two months of the game’s infancy. That should tell you something. Shouldn’t let being a hardcore fan stop you from using your brain and analyzing exactly what you spent your money on. Activision couldn’t care less about you guys. They’re fucking assholes who just see money.

R

Ruben Braz

Nope, couldn't be arsed.

M

Mona Albrecht

i need to say as much as i loved the few weeks i played it. now i feel like there is nothing to do apart from Pvp ... and try that with my potato internet ... and honestly i will not buy the DLC's
i dont feel like im getting my money worth with this game what is sad :( because i really want to love it ...

V

Vitor Pavia

Conan Lockwood, I agree with you. They had the time and the budget to create something better than the previous product. For me, Destiny 2 is simply a recycled version of Destiny 1 with worse features. Also having to pay 35€ after 30 days of paying a initial 60€ for the game sounds a bit to much. They advertise bigger and better but WHERE? People tend to forget that before player we are customers, and Bungie fell short to deliver what she promises. In some countries that shit is a crime, advertising a product and not delivering it.

B

Brian Torsey

There is a HUGE difference between complaining and Constructive Criticism. I am tired of all the BS "This game sucks" "This game is dead" crap. Enough! If you have issues... sure... bring them up and make suggestion on how to fix them...or STFU.

J

Joshua Singer

Hope they fix the game but I’m not going to be speaking out. I’m just giving up. I’m not buying dlc that should have been part of the core game.

J

Jeff Burdette

What about the people that genuinely enjoy the game? Come on there is a dedicated circlejerk committed to shitting on the game.

J

Jessen Armstrong

This ✓ You hit the spot man, couldn't agree more. They're making the same mistakes as in D1 for me, not listening to the fan base and doing something for the the lower tier grinders. I loved D1 at the end only, before that it was boring. Only thing positive about this DLc coming out is that all raids are updated to current light levels Wich is a good thing, we'll not have to wait on a Y3 expansion to do Callus again thank God

F

Felipe A. Benavides

that's cool if people want to whine and complaint just...you know do it in their forums or the reddit not here where no one that matter in making changes is going to see your shit.

S

Samantha Rose Talbert

Tldr

C

Carlos Alberto Martinez

as soon as you said sheeple I stopped caring. I hope you get nothing but duplicates.

C

Carlos Alberto Martinez

also dont be a self entitled cunt.

C

Carlos Alberto Martinez

also Leviathan is a world eater, what has it been fucking eating, Nessus. Where are we going next. THE UNDERBELLY. Whats The Centaur, Nessus consist of 90%+ The fucking Vex, holy fuck 2+2 = 4 IF and only if you pay attention.

A

Andreas Szallis

I would be already happy, if the bloody game would run like at launch, but they fucked it up with their hotfixes. Fixed one thing and broke ten others. Patch introduced the crashes at the first white welcome screen and patch 3 fixed that, but now it's crashing randomly in-game. So I paid 140,- bucks for a game I can't play. I finished the SP campaign before patch 1, but was then unable to do all that special stuff, like raids, because they broke it. Now we get in ~18 day's the first dlc, which just gives me more content I can't play. I have almost 3tb on games installed and D2 is the only game which doesn't work. Great job Bungie!

R

Reed Folwell

I skipped literally everything after sentence three, but I’m sure a lot of well reasoned discussion happened here today, and lots of problems were solved.

M

Matt Swedenburg

78% of player base have left

P

Patrick Ungar

Stop complaining about this game.

S

Shane Anderson

Oh another person who has 3 305's complaining about the game lol

M

Matt Swedenburg

Idk, I'm pretty disappointed in the game. Doesn't live up to the first one with content, it shouldn't take me 2 hours to do weekly's.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom