Contact advertising [email protected]

PC A quick rant: For those people who say: "Stop complaining about this game." You are...

N

Nick Owen

Ranting on a closed Facebook page isn't constructive at all if you have some input the best place to see anything to get seen please go to the bungie.net forum or the destiny the game Reddit page. Seems like ranting on a gaming page is toxic

J

Jamie A Robinson

I personally love swords in crucible.. run one or die by one... WTF.. if I wanted to play Halo i would play halo...

D

Daniel Grewen Grewdahl

Well remember that "vanilla" Destiny was hated to.... it was after the DLCs that it became "great"/loved for many players. I think this one will be remembered as a great follow up in some years.... I played the first one on ps 4 but I can't play this type of game with a controller, now I play this on PC and I'm loving it the only bad thing is that the game doesn't have a global chat .... it's PC and it's almost 2018... come on Bungie

T

Tom Drage

As much as I'd love to disagree with you, you are right. The game is good, but should be so much better. I feel like they've backtracked so much from the Taken King. It's sad that people are excited for heroic strikes, when they should have been in the game to begin with as an example.

H

Haris Medzic

I think you're one of the kids that expect too much though tbh. soz.

K

Kevin Raayman

Well screaming about the same thing 50 times in a Facebook group instead of a forum on Bungie. That's why.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom