唐嘉慧

Yeah, from.
Doesnt mean they cant play pc.

V

Valeera Watson

I am so confused

G

Greg Bredy

The post here is about how pc elitists stay claiming that if console players were to swap to pc they wouldn’t be as good as they were on console. Which is not true

L

Laeth Thomas

I came from Xbox as well. Climbed far af on PC

L

Lue Kim

But what about a million other console players?

L

Lue Kim

Also I mean like they are not using xbox controller anw they use mouse and KB its quite easier to control

A

Adam Ricks

Just switched to PC and I already play better if anything, biggest difference is on hitscans

C

Chandre Forsbakk

Where is your proof?

K

KX Hooi

We can also say they used controllers to get to top 10 in pc (ok no arguments but still we never said GM console can't get to GM pc lmao. Look at Arikadou he's in GM pc and console

M

Michael Brost

You know how much easier this game is when you can aim with a mouse? I don't doubt console players climb well if not better, we're used to playing with a handicap!

D

Dika Yuuki

that's not the problem i guess, it's just how fast ppl to adapt from controller to mouse aim. every player from any platform can climb well, its just the matter of time to adapt.

L

Léon Hüsig

A console gm cant reach gm on pc? Thats dumb.

The skill ceiling on pc is higher which makes it harder to reach gm or top 500.

M

Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb

Again, they might have better gaming sense but PC is a different environment than console. It must had taken them sometime to adjust. All of the characters are primarily optimised for pc. You cannot think of playing Ana as effective as ppl do on pc. And same goes for console. A pc player won’t be able to perform well on console. Playing with controller feels different. Pharah is strong on both medias but if the enemy team has a pharmercy on console then you’re fucked. Likewise, Symmetra, who is non existent on pc, way stronger on console cos of aiming issues.
Stop comparing! They adjusted, they learnt, they were competitive and made their way in top 10. Simple.

A

Arhum Hashmi

Came as Plat from Xbox and got placed in Diamond on PC in Season 6..
Now Diamond on Xbox and close to Masters on PC...

T

Tony Ellis

I was bronze on PS4 and I'm now gold on PC and I play no skill heroes like Moira.

V

Vynyl Shiro

B-but Top 500 console is low bronze on PC! (Sarcasm)

S

Santiago Jara

Are you one of them? if not, why are you so proud, or at least seem to be?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom