Contact advertising [email protected]

1440p 144hz or 4k 60hz?

J

Jesse Krauss

FPS person I'd recommend the 144hz, MMO and eye candy type of games like Far Cry and Tomb Raider, the 4k.

J

Jahirul Islam Anik

1440p@144hz

J

John Denbo

2K 144

D

Danny Chieng

I use 2k 144hertz monitor. Looks awesome.

D

Dean Cuh

1440p is 2K, stop trying to sound fancy... lol

frame rate is where its at though. always 1440p @ 165hz :)

S

Seth Kingery

Depends. Can your GPU push 4k 60fps consistantly? If so, do you play online games or RPGs/single-player games mostly? If you mostly play online, go with 2k 144hz. If you mostly like to play RPGs and other single player games, get the 4k.

K

Kyle Pacheco

I just made this post to see what people's opinions were lol. I have the asus pg279q and a 1080ti ftw3

D

Dean Cuh

Within the next year there will be 4k 144hz monitors :)

R

Rohan Tickoo

144hz easy

Π

Παναγιώτης Ασλάνης

4k its realy expensive hobby its too expensive atm , 1440p is the sweet spot for gaming this days soo i sticked with it

B

Brandon Jones

4K 60hz is best for me. 1440p at 144hz is very smooth and nice but I prefer prettier visuals over more smooth gameplay since I think 60FPS is enough for me personally. My current rig could handle both and I have a 4K monitor so I do that instead and don't regret it. I can achieve 4K max at 144FPS+ in games like CS:GO and several other games that aren't demanding just need to wait for that 144hz 4K monitor to release.

J

Jatinder Singh Bohemia

J

Jayvee Yumol

4k 60 hz, since ive been with my gf at 60 and its fine

G

Gorm Lande

2k 120hz

F

Fouad Maher Turjman

1440p
4K is hard to run and 144hz feels better

D

Dustin Chamberlain

Depends on what you're looking for.

4k will be cheaper (if the system is built/balanced properly)

4k will provide a better visual experience if that is what you like. "better" in the sense of beauty and eye candy. It will also allow you to better experience media content if its 4k compatible.

144hz will provide a smoother/quicker gaming experience, which can be a competitive advantage, but may/will require you to turn down settings in some AAA games to get there (even with a 1080ti).

F

Finn Gunrem

I got 4K 60 hz and it's great. I still play at 1440p because of the performance though.

J

Josh Dowling

Depends on what you're playing. I've been playing a lot of lawbreakers/cs/overwatch and ill take 144 over "pretty" any day. Now if I'm playing BDO or something ill take the pretty haha

A

Asif Muznabeen

1440p@144Hz, bruh.

R

Ron Gizzi

1440p 144hz. I have both. My 4k monitor collects dust

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom