Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Worse game ever with shittiest community, that saie by someone who tried all games and...

J

James Fournier

Worse game ever with shittiest community, that saie by someone who tried all games and has 170k gamer points. Can't play pve cuz of the structure abuse, and pvp people are dicks. Lmfao

C

Cameron Lee Harris

Please carry on to the next game don't let us stop you

D

Dez Halliday

C

Caine Cockroft

Aww snookums

T

Tony Collins

You aren't wrong, then the people who ruin the game call you a bitch for moaning but yet you've just paid for a game you will never progress on due to a tribe who's played since release will wipe a player who's been playing 3 days. irl they are little bitches who wouldn't stand up to anyone and take their low self esteem out on ark where they are "powerful"

S

Shaun Themadtitan Hall

That's y I don't play pvp..just like ark..all the fagg who collect slow check across the globe all jump in to dominate a server

S

Shaun Themadtitan Hall

If u been thru it once already..us think u learn from it

T

Tony Collins

Also can't play for 14 hours a day with a family, game doesn't require skill, just time

B

Blake Heyfron

C-c-conan!

J

Jacob Flett

Lol someone obviously has no idea what they're doing

J

Jarian Smith

You got wiped didnt you? lol

W

Will Gilbert

Dont worry you get used to it we have all been there dont rage just yet

J

Jarian Smith

That feeling when you log in and your base is missing

T

Tony Collins

I'd say after about the 5th wipe you stop getting attached to anything on the game

S

Shaun Themadtitan Hall

Lol no shit

J

Jarian Smith

Wait a second...wheres my bed....lol

S

Shaun Themadtitan Hall

Happened to me in ark..got raided by Hyperion..while I was at work

S

Shaun Themadtitan Hall

Just me and my brother in our own clan..they said we we had to much metal and could of been a problem for all 60 of there members..lol

T

Tony Collins

177 days on the game and I've lost about 10 bases worth mentioning (4-16 weeks worth each base) and never once have I been online to defend

S

Shaun Themadtitan Hall

Was done with pvp at that moment

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom