Contact advertising [email protected]

Why do people keep saying this game's dying? It's got a massive playerbase so it's...

A

Alexander Hull

Why do people keep saying this game's dying? It's got a massive playerbase so it's quite clearly not lmao.

K

Kevin Monterroso

I had this discussion with my brother awhile ago, we conclude that Overwatch will be popular for awhile.

N

Nico Labelle

Its dying because Blizzard listen too much to the casuls, they're buffing and nerfing the wrong heroes etc, yes the game still have a huge playerbase, but a lot of people are quitting to go play shit like Fortnite ! In GM+ its always the same people lol

B

Brandon Frank Lane

It's still 40 quid in store which means it's still selling tons of copies. It's the opposite of dead.

T

Tiffany Verina Antone

Most of those players are brain dead

B

Bócsa Kristóf

People always say "XY GAME IS DYING UUUUHHHHHHHHHH YEAH I AM MAD AT THE GAME SO IT'S DEAD CASE CLOSED".
Never believe these posts. They show up every other day in every single game group ever. Just people being mad af and not being able to cope with it.

Y

Yoey March

Its dead on ps4, takes minutes to find a match on quick play and other play list

D

David Taylor

Gamers are drama queens, even more so in the overwatch community since it's filled with hypersensitive people between the ages of 15-25.

D

Daniele Ceccarelli

I've buyed the game three times and on 3 platforms is full of players lol

C

Carlos Rangel

Cuz they get butthurt cuz silvers and golds are incapable of countering certain heroes

P

Patrick Starr Hernandez

Because people assume since Fortnite is easier and requires no real strategy that it will kill games like Overwatch

A

Ally Pin

People only play it when there’s a new hero or new changes

F

Fábio Lee Santos

People say the game is dying because they've played it a lot already. They will only return when new content shows up... In the meantime new people will join. Same happens with WoW.

S

Steven Hendrickson

When a super popular game becomes only popular fans will always say it's dead. Just look at wow, that game dies every year by the gaming communities standards

M

Mario Flores

once a game reaches the peak of its popularity, everything after that is the game dying

A

Asad Raza

Dying is different to dead. You can have a huge fanbase but if its decreasing then its dying. Dead means the fanbase is tiny.

L

Lanie Sjödin

I have literally never heard that

B

Bethi Begay

Because they are used to this on going fad that a good game is only good for about a year then its dead. Thats what we get when we get developers putting out a new installment every year. We're spoiled for the quantity and ignore the quality.

S

Sam Wolfe

I feel like it has to do over saltiness from updates.

My main got nerfed, and it doesnt make sense to me! Clearly the game is bad/dying. Etc.

I feel like most dying comments come from people complaining about unwanted buffs or nerfs.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom