Contact advertising [email protected]

Why do people get so butt hurt over other people trying to buy and sell cars.. Like...

S

Sean Neal

Why do people get so butt hurt over other people trying to buy and sell cars.. Like god damn its a game page that a million people post on daily. What's the big deal?

T

Terrence Wilson

T

Terrence Wilson

Rule number 9 in group rules

D

Daniel Paquet

"Car meets" pretty much says it right there.... oh and read the group rules

J

James Taylor

Not a million people post on this daily..
And read the rules!

D

Daniel Paquet

Leave the group if rules bother you that much

S

Shane Whitey Sneddon

We joind a car meets!!!!!! Page not a fucking car sales page you moron wtf do wanna see when looking for car meets to join ??????? 10 potential car meets to join or 50 fags trying to sell cars ??? I know what id rather be looking at

J

Jake Eddinger

Literally rule #9
Go to an auction page if you're so bad at the game that you can't grind to earn money

J

Jakub Białkowski

I started playing in December, now i have all the cars i wanted, by playing online, and getting rewards lol, i got 300k which is enough to buy a cheap car and somewhat make it as fast as a super car for 5x the price

D

Drew Peck

I don't get bothered by it, but there is a whole other group for car sales. So I can see why it bothers some

Q

Quintin Peterson

Why rules

Q

Quintin Peterson

Drew Peck invite me to that page

D

Daniel Paquet

So this type of discussion doesn't occur...

Q

Quintin Peterson

Cool

S

Sean Neal

I get that it's a rule. I just don't understand why you guys get so mad about ..... it's a game. Is your life really that boring that you need to get all hot and bothered over a little fb post. Why don't you just ignore them and go on with your day?

S

Sean Neal

Every time I see some one post about trying to buy or sell a car the dude gets lit up. Like chill yo it's a fucking game.

T

Travis Owens

I thinks its funny cause its always the same people that post the "rule 9" and get upset, so my question is, why dont you just leave the group? Takes like 15 seconds

S

Shane Whitey Sneddon

Well why should ppl leave the group who follow the group rules????? Maybe its ppl who don't follow the rules .... take yourself n ya 15 seconds and hit the sales pages .its that easy

D

Dillin Schultz

Rx7s for sale peoples

C

Cameron Thomson

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom