Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Who the heck said this game sucks? This game is awesome! The graphics are amazing! All...

C

Chris Von Wolf

Who the heck said this game sucks? This game is awesome! The graphics are amazing! All that it offers is great! Smh don't always listen to all the game reviews out there guys.

C

Carlos Silva

Number 2 under Minecraft this weeks eShop top downloads!

J

Jenny Matthews Lyons

I basically got laughed at for buying it Friday. But I don't care because I love Street Fighter. People are never happy unless they are giving out about something or talking shite about things other people love. Everyone wants to be a critic these days and people can rarely appreciate something for what it is. Always have to be comparing and judging. I never listen to critics and reviews I always make my own mind up about things.

D

Daniel Rasmussen

I agree about not listening to reviews, because everyones taste in games is different, whay some people think sucks, others may love

B

Brent Davis

B

Brent Davis

It is a great game I love it

E

Ebonee Jones Boden

I don't see how the game is not good. I been a street fighter fan ever since it first came out. I didn't care what people say. I bought the game I love it and that's all that matters.

S

Sammy Silva

I'm loving it. Played it all night on my OT 2nd shift which was an overnight. Love the higher difficulty settings!

J

Joe Acevedo

Imo Street Fighter II in general had been modded, tweeked, balanced, nerfed, and overhauled quite considerably over the last 26 years, it's hard to improve on near perfection to a game that's been worked on so many years

R

Ryoko Misaraki

I agree. 100% worth it!

J

James Peck

its awesome with these

P

Peach E. Queen

It's because most of the reviewers still can't buy a beer let alone appreciate street fighter (the young ones who can appreciate it high five ✋)

J

Jacob Sieg

yes and online mode is a blast....chun-li represent

D

Dan Reid

Keep an eye out for Big Pink. The 'gief gonna give you grief!

B

Brandon Humphrys

It all depends on your opinion. While you love it. I dont like it that much. Just tedious with just the same stuff.

R

Rich Ferree

Currently downloading it........... can't wait to play.

G

Gary Ford

I haven't heard many people saying it sucks. It's Street Fighter II, which is always awesome. I do hear some people having reservations over the $40 price tag though.

M

Marc Diederich

I like it too

R

Raymond Fernandes

It's the price that's got everyone crazy. You decide what the game is worth to you. You think it's awesome for $40, then more power to you!

L

Leemarie Rodríguez Gómez

People mostly complain for its price tag, since they don't consider it to be worth the $40.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom