Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One My interviews for the city of Bennington is complete. With that being said check out...

R

Robert Larocco

My interviews for the city of Bennington is complete.
With that being said check out this photo below the ark server EST patreon fund is taking off like wildfire. What does this mean? Allow me to tell you this means people are putting their trust into me to run the server that they love. But the beautiful part about it all is the passion for this game and seeing how much it's broke and people still willing to want to play it.

The server information and what my plans are.
The server will have extremely low settings we will have a security team to protect the server from trolls. There will be penalties for trolls that break the law. Time in jail or even possible ban. The server is not PVE it is PVP so if you plan on coming to the server you are more than welcome to come here level and participate in all the servers economy. Yes that's right this server is going to have an economy. You will be able to trade with your fellow tribes open a trade Booth inside the city that is labeled a PVE Zone and much more if you have any questions regarding This Server please comment below and like always This Server is a free to play on we are renting it from Nitrado. It is currently a 50 man server when the funding gets right we will enter a hundred man cluster server with the center and Island.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom