Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One What is wrong with mega tribes in official always killing new players, if I were them...

• Thread starter Remy Jaylee Hutchins
  • Start date
D

Dez Thisisntfaketwopointoh Mythoclast

Is to stop you building up and becoming competition. Lol

L

Liav Kobus Swordleaf

Lol literaly every single time i was beta, no, omega i started out in a hidden spot or even underwater untill i was strong enough or usefull enough for the alpha to not destroy me, but i never bitched, yes i got mad as fuck but i kept coming back playing like a ressistence freedom fighter oppresssed by a tyrannical, regime THATS what makes ARK a game i enjoy playing its not mine craft, the crafting is a by product of your attempt at survival and finding your place in the food chain, and the position in that chain depends entirely on how you play, THE WEAK IS MEAT AND THE STRONG DO EAT

R

Remy Jaylee Hutchins

Yeah but if you gonna purge everyone to have no competition than its just pve then.

R

Rotsen Zaid

If they're naked and just running around tryna PvP with other people for 30 minutes I'm killing them that's just ark.
Ark has always been like this since legacy asshole tribes regardless of size except in legacy you'd get killed by a lvl 1 Bob with a max damage fab sniper now they just have clubs till duping comes back

C

Cameron Lee

Then you’ve obviously never been alpha

R

Remy Jaylee Hutchins

Its just toxic is all alphas COULD be nice and give people who are new a break but like Rotsen Zaid said its always been like this smh..but why not change that?

L

Liav Kobus Swordleaf

Because of human nature my friend

L

Liav Kobus Swordleaf

Apex predatory mind sets rule the ARK

R

Rotsen Zaid

In legacy I used to give people free metal structures Indy forge chembenches Tek beh I didn't care because everyone and they're grand ma was duping so why not give them some stuff to have fun with now its all about grinding yesterday I saw a guy building on the beach and he was getting trolled by club scrubs so I helped him gave him 2 sets of metal tools told him a spot he could build and a free ptera

R

Rotsen Zaid

I only helped him because he was actually TRYING to build not run around for 20 minutes looking for other people

P

Paul Brown

I give people free stuff and shoot them in the head while they're picking it up. Lol

L

Liav Kobus Swordleaf

Lol

S

Stephen Roudebush

It's a dog eat dog world in ark pvp servers sadly. The game encourages toxic behavior

P

Paul Brown

Fun behavior

R

Rick Boden

would you go into harlem without packing heat

R

Rick Boden

because it teaches new ark players how to get better and not die? teaches them about trust?

Y

Yasmin Summers

Because they are assholes, or maybe I'm just to nice

D

Dustin Gram

Lmao

D

Dustin Gram

We had a server that respect you but you can help small tribes but ideas happen and they can over throw you. I remember on server 425. I was with a tribe and all of sudden all the tribes that you gave and helped and trapped quezals for are all sitting there with long necks and started opening fire. As we allmost lost but our Ally's came up from behind and smashed the gigas coming in.

T

Talentino Max

Toxic community is toxic, and I love it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom