Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One What is wrong with mega tribes in official always killing new players, if I were them...

• Thread starter Remy Jaylee Hutchins
  • Start date
R

Remy Jaylee Hutchins

What is wrong with mega tribes in official always killing new players, if I were them I'd be handing out stuff like it was candy to new players.

S

Steven White

Right get people on your side to help because every server becomes doomed at somepoint in tome

L

Louise Gibson

Unfortunatly not everyone is like you. Which would make ark alot better if they were. Fortunatly we get dicks and assholes tho.

L

Liav Kobus Swordleaf

Its pvp, dont cry to me, huh, huh, huh

R

Remy Jaylee Hutchins

PvP is killing someone whose trying to attack you, PvP is raiding an equal or slightly lesser tribe, not blowing up new peoples stone bases and killing lv 15 players thats just being an asshole just for the sake of kililng.

L

Liav Kobus Swordleaf

Lol beach lvl 1s with clubs do the same thing, being alpha or built up is irrelevant, plus, the less stone scrubs on the server the less lag

L

Liav Kobus Swordleaf

And PVP is pvp straight up, the rules of engagement do not exist, kill or die Remy and Louise

D

Dusty Crow

This explains it

R

Rotsen Zaid

Its PvP for a reason wipe or get wiped and I'm pretty sure the lvl 1 bobs camping obs everyday with clubs to steal gear isn't fair either don't you think?

L

Liav Kobus Swordleaf

Those who play ark like its a community forget or dont know what ark is, its a survival game like any other, if yur on a pvp server you better rack that gooter and get ready to play ball

R

Remy Jaylee Hutchins

Right Liav Kobus Swordleaf and I bet your an alpha tribe in official so that explains your responses. Rotsen Zaid I think your missing my point, sure a lv 1 bob would be doing that "to other lv 1 bobs" but a lv. 100 God is going around killing, destroying, torturing, all the lv 1 bobs cause they enjoy doing it, whilst lv 1 bob is doing it to gain already gathered resources. And your not gonna tell me a fing alpha needs a few metal.

L

Liav Kobus Swordleaf

I do it so i can have a clean chat

L

Liav Kobus Swordleaf

FURTHER MORE: iv seen lvl 1 noob take out gigas, the lvl does not matter its who pilots the vessel

R

Rotsen Zaid

Tiss true im lvl 81 and was transferring to another server when I get bolad and k.o but 2 lvl 15 club scrubs and stripped of my gear

R

Remy Jaylee Hutchins

So instead of being friendly to people to lower the odds of them being future asshole betas you kill them instead so no one can even play...got it.

R

Remy Jaylee Hutchins

Right but not all lv 15 do that but I'm willing to be ALL alphas kill new players for no good reason

R

Rotsen Zaid

Came back with my dragon and got my gear back but still lol its PvP if you don't like it there's pve where no one messes with you and you can build up when I see a fresh spawn I don't kill them but the second I see them being toxic in chat or trolling other fresh spawns everyone's gonna die

P

Paul Shaw

Because they're cowards

R

Remy Jaylee Hutchins

So Rotsen Zaid because 1 guy talks shit you wipe everyone, please read what you typed again and really think about how it makes legitimately no moral or logical sense.

M

Micah Allee

That's why I don't like PvP, too sweaty. I am trying to tame some cool Dino's and shit. Not worry about Timmy who doesn't have a job and who's sole purpose in life is ark so he can have a full metal base and 19 wyverns in a couple weeks. Meanwhile me, a full time student, student athlete, and a person with two jobs is lucky to have enough time for a stone base and a Rex or two.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom