Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What do you guys think the Smash game for Switch will be: a port or a brand new game?...

• Thread starter David James Hull
  • Start date
D

David James Hull

What do you guys think the Smash game for Switch will be: a port or a brand new game? I'm leaning to a new game. If you think it'll be a new game just because of the characters, that doesn't guarantee it will be a new game.

D

Darby Forand

I'm 87% sure it'll be a new game

M

Marc Re Percussion

I'm 86% sure of a port

E

Easton Stanley

It’s a new game they have to change it up

R

Robert Main

S

Spencer Miller

New game. It would have announced as smash deluxe right away if that were the case

A

Aaron McKenna

I wouldn’t be surprised if it built off of the engine of the previous one to speed up production, but I think Nintendo knows this is one that has to be done right. Its their other big tentpole after Zelda and Mario. The only other really big aces they have after those is Pokemon and Metroid, and those have already been announced.

L

Luke Lovelock

Lets be honest.. it was good on wiiu... so a port with new link and levels etc would be great.... a new version is fine too though lol

S

Snickers Keller

Interesting thing to note is Namco isn't credited, who where the ones who did Sm4sh, HAL is credited.... it could be an entirely new game or atleast a Smash 4.5

R

Royce Rivera

I don't think that they would have hyped the ending of nintendo direct if it was just a port. I also believe that they would have shown Inkling game play if it was just an added character. Also they use the breath of the Wild link as a silhouette.

I

Isaac Howard

New

J

Jay Hood

I could see either, but a tweet from Sakurai leads me to believe it's new.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

C Quinn Koelemeyer

I'm thinking new game. We got a new Mario and Zelda and from what I here smash is a big seller like those.

J

Josh Brown

I'm leaning towards new Smash.

L

Luke Lovelock

Would be nice to see some botw levels and odyssey levels....

J

Jay Hood

The cross mark through the logo isn't present in older ones, Link is in botw gear, and the press release says "working title"

J

Jay Hood

R

Richard Poillucci

New

R

Richard Poillucci

Definitely new we have never gotten a port of any smash and the Wii u would've been when they would do it in my opnion

T

Timothy Moyer

4 was developed by namco. This is new.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom