Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Serious talk about Smash Switch (Smash 6) guys!! Each console from the N64 has always...

R

Rufus Hewitt

Serious talk about Smash Switch (Smash 6) guys!!

Each console from the N64 has always had an exclusive version for Smash, each music is always different, new characters, new modes, Smash Switch will carry that same tradition, I cannot see Sakurai working his socks off a port from an older gen console (Wii U), he even stated and officially confirmed Smash Wii U and 3DS are in fact completely different games!!

Super Smash Bros. N64 (1)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (2)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (3)
Super Smash Bros. For 3DS (4)
Super Smash Bros. For Wii U (5)
Super Smash Bros. (working title 6)
The Switch version in the trailer indicates it's an original game too, the theme is completely different, Link has been updated, characters will get revamped especially Mario now Cappy is here, Cloud opened the doors for more third party characters like Crash Bandicoot ect, the logo is fastly different compared to the Wii U one, also what the hell makes you even think Smash is a port!? You flat earthers or somethin'? If it were a port then they'd shown gameplay by now, also the amount of fanboys would get easily triggered if it wasn't an new version so you'd think Nintendo's not dumb enough to make that move

R

Ryan Butler

You know original game refers to smash 64 right?

S

Stan Lee Stanley

sma5h

E

Ethan Hammon

R

Randal Alexander

I thought everyone agreed it was a new game by now

C

Carlos Silva

Looks portish

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

They are all ports when you think about it. How close it will be to the Wii U version is the question. Trailer makes it seem like it will have a different tone. It’s

S

Spencer Miller

It’s actually smash 5. Smash 3DS and Wii U were both 4.

C

Catarena Briana Parker

6? 5 ain't even out yet, mane. Calm down

R

Ryan Tucker

It's 5 if it's new

L

Lanie Sjödin

I thought he didn’t even want to make he Wii U smash. He said he was done with brawl, that he thought it was perfect and didn’t want to change it but was convinced to do smash for Wii U. After that he said that was his last one. I can’t imagine he’d be convinced into making another one after feeling he had perfected it, if that is what happened.

A

Andrew Schmidt

Yea by the trailer itself seems like new arrivals just get transported to the smash Bros dimension instead of being invited like it was for smash 3ds/Wii u

R

Richard Abraham

Careful this guy is fully committed to the fact that this game is smash 6
I made a comment about it being smashed 5 on his last post and he had a long argument with somebody else about it so I deleted my comment and now he makes this lol

I agree that it's a new game but like everybody else in the world I consider it as Smash 5

T

Tyler Craig

It's Smash 5 not Smash 6

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom