Contact advertising [email protected]

thinking about doing elimination rounds in surfers paradise asphalt and street races...

J

Jr Bohlinger

thinking about doing elimination rounds in surfers paradise asphalt and street races for S1, will need the lobby full so a total of 11 more that want to race to get this going. There will be a total of 7 races the 1st-5th race will eliminate whoever was in last place and 2nd to last after each race, the 6th and 7th race will be the final 2 standing if there is a draw such as one person wins 1 out of the 2 races there will be a random track selected out of sufers paradise to break the draw. Must use the same car throughout the enitre elimination series! Bring whatever you want no horsepower or weight restrictions. Only thing I ask is to be respectful, race clean, no wall riding, no corner bombing, loud noises from your mic, ect.. If you are a competitive circuit or sprint racer you know what is expected and what is not (any of these will automatically eliminate you out of the lobby). If I get all 11 more people that want to participate in this type of event I will host it at 9:30pm Eastern Standard time on 3/10/2018 (as California would be at 630pm). If all goes well I will start hosting events like this every weekend and there will be an additional prize for the last one standing. ONLY CLEAN RACERS NO OTHER ACCEPTIONS OR EXCUSES, everyone is welcome & all ages as long as you are mature enough!! My gamertag is UtterWhale0644

J

Jr Bohlinger

Jermaine Nicholson has the 2nd spot, 10 more to fill.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom