Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Theoretical question here. I had a clan member tell me that after you complete all...

J

Josh Krogman

Theoretical question here.

I had a clan member tell me that after you complete all your milestones for the week you can transfer all your stuff to the vault. (ie: If you have a Titan, move it to the vault.) Delete that character and make a new one, power level it in Hpubs, blow through the story and do ALL the milestones over again for the whole week.

Is this true? Not that I'd try it out but I'm curious. I good 3 hour of solid Hpubs can get you 5-20, it's the story completion that slows you down.

D

Darren Body

Yes that's true, but the armour doesn't drop as high as it usually would I don't think. My friend's doing it and i'm still higher than him hahaha

D

David Helmuth

I already have 3 characters? If not just do that

D

David Helmuth

They designed it so that you have the best advantage creating 3 characters

D

Darren Body

It's better having 3 different characters. Then you level each of them up, and when you have high level weapons, carrying them over to the other characters works perfectly

H

Hazem Ahmed Elgindy

just take your time u will eventually get there if u r stuck in level just create another character play with it till next week's milestones and so on

D

David Helmuth

I dropped a 3 295+ weapons on a fresh lvl 20 and then ran public’s and did the weeklys. I was 297 after a day.

S

Simon Comerford

so can all you chars use the same vault always wondered how it worked

A

Adam Rosengarten

This does work and only if you delete the first one before creating the 2nd or 3rd. This is how a few ppl had 2 305s the first few days after release.

J

Josh Krogman

Thanks Adam the only one who answered the question.

I know about the design and intent, I have all 3 290+ hunter/lock/titan but I enjoy replaying the story and they only gave me 3 slots. So I might as well get something out of deleting and replaying it.

D

Darren Body

Fuck off Josh, you ungrateful fuck. I gave you a proper answer, you asked if it was theoretically possible. Adam just told you exactly how to do it.. but my friend's doing that and it doesn't seem to be working for him.

A

Adam Rosengarten

Np and i thought about this as well. I did my first 3 play throughs all solo but would like to do another one or 2 with a partner to see how fast we could do it. Unfortunately i work weird hours so its hard finding someone.

J

Josh Krogman

I'm all for doing a speed run. The best I can do is pop a medallion and grind heroics on Titan, swap over my weapons and armor and sit through more loading screens than actual game play by comparison to unlock everything after the story.

M

Marc Boggio

There’s plenty of time to get to 305- make three characters, one of each class, do your weeklies and enjoy the game. No need to sprint to the end.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom