Contact advertising [email protected]

PC https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/12/20/a-theoretical-destiny-2-fix-traitor-...

• Thread starter Jessica Laurel Rogers
  • Start date
J

Jessica Laurel Rogers

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

John Hwe

A for effort.

K

Kayden Fahrenheit

I like it. is a good pitch. would need a little more development for making it a DLC though. I would go for a free mission instead

I

Isaac Zamora

More DLC for use to complain about! :D

J

Joshua Griffin

This is too well thought out for bungie to pull off.

L

Luís Pedro Oliveira

Even if it was like this You Would still hate

G

George Nikolskyy

Do the dlc have any pvp stuff? I only bought the game for pvp so if has some new maps or modes ill buy it

J

Jeremy Eavey

The concept of fighting corrupt guardians is really kickass. I don't think the traitor would be Tess, though. Or if it was, they'd find a way to make her an antihero such that Eververse would continue to function afterwards

A

Ashton Yee

What about Benedict 44?

I

Ian Stacey

I like it up to the point where Tess is the villain haha. Would definitely play but would be great with a bit more story and the main villain being a raid boss.

K

Kasper Lilleriis Jensen

Cayde-6 play whit the teck and sent it by asident

D

Danny Caldwell

Personally I dont see anything that needs to be fixed. I like the idea , but I am also happy with my purchase , and excited at what we have ahead. I think Bungie is doing a great job. I think a better overall solution to comunity desires would be give us the ability to mod. This alone would put D2 in an upper class state on pc. Buy base game , and editor make mods how you want , publish them for play , and run with the popular. Other than that I wouldn't change a thing.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom