Contact advertising [email protected]

The first Assassin's Creed still has great graphics for a 10 year old game. Man I miss...

A

Asif Haque

The first Assassin's Creed still has great graphics for a 10 year old game. Man I miss old AC games. Today's games are just all about graphics. Good old games had great feelings.

M

Mate Kharn Puskaric

false, there are still good games that have amazing graphics.

Witcher 3 would be a good example

H

Hesley Cabus Guts

The old ac was great even though there old, they had nice story especially ac brotherhood and revelation.

N

Nick Tan

I really love AC! I am still very frustrated by Unity because it has ONE OF THE BEST trailers, but the game really does not show it. plus the overall feel to the game is very rigid including the characters has no feel at all. Thankfully Syndicate really saved the franchise at that time really its a very refreshing breath of air for them.

A

Aiden Cameron

Half Life 2 still looks great now.

J

Jesse Salo

umm... you are half right... today physic engines and over all coding is better... it's not all about graphics... the feel is still there....

L

Luis A Figueroa

Correction today's games are all about milking money out of the player! Thank you EA for making it so obvious!

A

Ayub Pramudia Ar

maaan.. how can he maneuver so agile with all of those weapon he carried?

R

Ross Hazzard

Yeah but now there's micro transactions in a single player game.

P

Pratik Babar

Have you played the new assassin's creed mate? It's awesome

H

Hassan Taib

Old But Gold .

M

Manuel Fredrick Thodos

Its just like I bought a ps3 because one I dont have internet at the moment life struggles at the moment and two most new systems need a internet connection sadly at least that is what I heard. I got AC Black Flag and man are the graphocs and storyline so far great!

W

Wan Ori

DLC DLC

T

Taiwo Akinde

I'm getting the i7 7700k today from microcenter and I also quality to get that game with it I'll see what the hype is all about soon

R

Ramin Reza

agree 100%

F

Florian Denis

the one in 2017 is clean,no shit it doesnt have so many details

R

Ravi Bechoe

Origins is pretty damn good lmao have you even touched it? If not for brotherhood itd be my fave

N

Neil Towson

origins is a blast...so much shit to do, combat is pretty good too. only complaint is the skill tree they added seems lazy. feel like they could have done so much more with it tbh. overall, really good game tho. on par with the old school ezio entries in the series.

G

George N Barter

Lol this is what I was saying when AC came out. ‘The older games were better these are all about graphics’

B

Brice Coleman

cuz they found out ya morons will keep buying them no matter the plot, just like tickets to star war... awh fuck it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom