Contact advertising [email protected]

the dps moira problem. moira mains tell me why are u doing that ??

K

Khalil Dahech

the dps moira problem. moira mains tell me why are u doing that ??

G

Genji Shimada

Its almost like they have to damage other heroes to get their heal bar to fill up and it just so happens she can finish that hero off by confirming the kill..

S

Sami Ullah

to heal !

M

Michael Andrew Wentzel

Depends on the team comp, depends on the other healer. If I am paired with a mercy/Lucio i tend to go a little more on the dps side. If I am paired with a Zen/sym/Ana or solo healing I PRIMARILY focus on healing. And depends if I have a traces, soldier, roadhog aka more self sustainable characters. Playing what your team needs is how I play moira.

C

Connor Paterson

if I can help do damage I will, I'll heal when people need healing

T

Tricia Stevens

Learn how Moira works pls.

C

Camren Matthew Kirkland

I don't damage the enemy unless I need to recharge my healing, protect myself, or help take out problematic enemies

K

Khalil Dahech

everyone let's just be honest ..... she need a nerf

A

Alice Leclerc

She's doesn't need a nerf

A

Alexandru Spătaru

Moira O'Deorain is healing herself when she is doing damage....

C

Christopher Wise

Maybe if you were a better dps, since you’re obviously a dps main if you’re complaining about this, then maybe moira wouldn’t need to juggle dps and healing just to make sure the team wins

V

Vynyl Shiro

Because you actual DPS aren't killing anything and I'd like to keep my heal meter up.

K

Kathy Sprague

I don't know why people pick moira, and I'll pick zenyatta and I'm gold healing, it's ridiculous. I hate when people pick moira and aren't healing or using their ult to heal

K

Kathy Sprague

I like moira I'll heal more with her other than mercy. People don't play her to her full capacity and I agree with your sentiment.

T

Tricia Stevens

Because she isn’t OP. You DO realize that each character has their strengths and weaknesses right? When Moira is coming after you, climb something and get away and let a hog or dva down her.

T

Tricia Stevens

Because she isn’t OP. You DO realize that each character has their strengths and weaknesses right? When Moira is coming after you, climb something and get away and let a hog or dva down her.

N

Noah Smoković

Well of course they are because you are wrong. She is fine. Just because you are a genji main who cant protect himself against her doesnt mean she is “op”

S

Sonia Mainas

:c

T

Tommy Soucie

M

Mandy McDonald

As a Moira player who actually does heal, usually double the amount of healing done than damage) it’s not hard to get 5 metals as her. However the only metal you as a dps player should be concerned about her getting is damage done. It’s easy to snipe kills with her orb and auto latch beam to get kills, and her being in gold elims for kills doesn’t mean she’s only a dps Moira just that they are doing their job and picking off lowbies.

But if a Moira has gold damage the dps are really dropping the ball, even a solely dps Moira shouldn’t be in gold damage, especially since the second you realize she isn’t healing anyone someone should have switched to healer or you should be more aware to play the packs.

Tbh I understand tank players gripe with dps Moira’s FAR more that dps.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom