Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm one of those hated dps moira out there. Mainly pick moira to...

R

Rudi Indra A

[guilty confession] I'm one of those hated dps moira out there.
Mainly pick moira to butcher enemy supports and counter genjis in comp because, well, you know, it's plat, you rarely gets a decent dps players.

Right now, my stats are like, 16k dmg done and 11k healing lol. Any tips to improve my healing per minute part? thanks!

V

Vynyl Shiro

Uh. Actually focus on the healing rather than killing. That's literally it.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Honestly, if you're able to average 16k damage done and 11k healing as Moira, you wouldn't be in platinum

S

Steven Hendrickson

Yeah I don't know what you want here. A guide? Position yourself behind teammates and use your range to build up your healing from a distance. Just listen to the first comment mate

Z

Zachery Reynolds

Use the shiny yellow orb and not the warbly purple orb.

K

Kelli Flynn

Depends, are you winning games with your DPS Moira?

I needed to go from Plat to Dia, when I saw my DPS slacking I just took it upon myself and was successful doing so.

But if you are losing, focus on keeping your DPS and tanks up. Stop worrying about damage unless you need to recharge.
Don't unnecessarily heal when they are down 20/30 HP, heal when they really need it because your ish runs out. Throw out yellow blobs as much as possible, but be a little more pointed with which direction you aim them in. Don't just randomly lob them into nothingness.

D

Dante Smith Spears

How come you guys can’t do both lol I do both..

S

Steven Hendrickson

The only problem I have with basing moira's on healing alone is that any Moira who's working to their full potential will damage every second they don't have to heal, some parties i heal alot more than I dps but more often it's vice versa. And it isn't because I'm not healing

D

David Gibson

Well her damage is less that her heals over time by about 30%. Heal orbs 300 hp. Damage 200hp. Same with left click and right click. She can heal multiple targets at once and cannot damage multiple targets at once like her left click.

So to have 40% more damage than healing, shows you're no where near your team. It should be 40% more healing than damage ez.

I only flank healers etc, when they have a man down or a clear opening. If you use either ability to get there, you're ez target otherwise. Best off healing cause her damage is low

J

Javaad Ijaz

The easiest way to increase your healing is to hold the healing button

J

Judy Fhómhair

She looks real good here.(ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ)

T

Tiago Granadeiro

Use more the heal orb and less the damage one. You may see some heal improvement .... nothing wrong in doing some dps with moira, recently i find less and less decent dps players.

I

Igor Manson

Cool what's your Sr?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom