Contact advertising [email protected]

Thanks everyone for their input now I can't make up my mind between Logitech g933 and...

C

Chiew Le Xuan

Thanks everyone for their input now I can't make up my mind between Logitech g933 and steelseries Arctis 7
:(

R

Ryan Howey

Neither? Logitech g502 is where it's at

A

Albert Philip Hendrik Janssens

I'm wearing the steelseries arctis 7 right now. It's probably the best thing that I've ever bought..

C

Chiew Le Xuan

Isn't Logitech g502 a mouse? I own that mouse alr so...?

H

Henry Hilton

Buy both!

D

Dustin Chamberlain

I would recommend the G933... but i'm also something of a logitech fanboy so take my suggestion with a grain of salt.

M

Mads Chemnitz

Dont buy Any of Them i’ve had both and Their built quality is garbage on both and they are both very uncomfortable. Buy a HyperX cloud alpha or cloud 2 instead

A

Aaron Tyler Matthews

Steelseries isn't that great.

Logitech is okay, but they've sent me faulty tech before, so I refuse to buy from them.

I suggest just about any Hyper X branded headset that is more than $50.

Sorry for trying to sway you. Good luck with your predicament, OP.

A

Aaron Tyler Matthews

You could also just be a real man and get Sennheiser headphones and slap a boom mic on the mother fuckers, by the way. LOL

W

Will Jenkins

Steelseries headsets are really good in my experience,. Mic isn't the best though

E

Emil Sobociński

steelseries Arctis 7

C

Calvin DiBartolo

Logitech's virtual surround is pretty good, arctis 7 I believe has 7 *real* speakers. This *should* result in cleaner music, clearer game sounds, and better positioning. My G930's are good, but sometimes it is hard to tell where a sound is coming from in terms of ahead or behind, but we're talking minute sounds such as distant/silenced shots. However my G930's are *severely* lacking in bass response for music (they do have an EQ, but because of UK regulations, newer versions of the drivers remove the preamp option. Since I use a G502 and G410, I have to choose between louder, better sounding music, or being able to set my keyboard lighting and mouse sensitivity.

C

Chiew Le Xuan

I'm so torn between the 2! Both have the same price and is so similar in specs and reviewd

A

Alex Hanna

SteelSeries is trash, very flimsy and it feels weird, I use razer but still won’t recommend it, it’s just over rated

P

Pierce Hester

g933. corsair void or hyper x 2. i have had them all. all have pluses. for pubg sound was critical and the hyper x were the best sound. the logitechs are right behind.
the corsair void was cheaper and wireless. sound is good but not on par with the other 2.

i bought an arctis and returned it 3 hours later

T

Thomas Snowball

Steel. Series.

D

Dan Panosh

Let me tell you the story of the Logitech g933. I bought mine because my g930s broke and was mostly happy with Logitech. I showed it to my boss who then bought himself a pair, who then showed a coworker who then bought a pair, They both love them.
I play a lot of CS. I swear by these headsets. They are fantastic. I can hear footsteps where people usually can't. Also convinced a few other friends who play CS to get them. They swear by them as well.

L

Louise Carlson

Logitech!!!!

J

Joshua Capen

I LOVE my Siberia 650s by SS, but the mic sucks.

J

Joshua Capen

I’m thinking of stepping out of the whole gaming headset fad and going with a studio headset by blue or audio technica.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom