Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hi everyone Thanks for the acceptance into the group I haven’t played ARK yet I am...

G

Gary Cherry Jr.

Hi everyone

Thanks for the acceptance into the group

I haven’t played ARK yet

I am getting the game on Tuesday

I can’t wait

D

Dusty Crow

So you've just bought ark boy I bet you are excited, but where do you begin? Well let me share a list of the different game modes.

Official PvP
Pros: grindy, challenge, and competitive.
Cons: losing everything on a daily basis cuz people will kill all your shit just cuz they have a small dick. Also the grindy bit is also a con.

Official pve
Pros: grindy and no base wiping every night
Cons: good luck finding a map not covered in pillars which block building anything at all without permission. Plus people still kill your shit just in a more creative way.

Dedicated
Pros: most have rules to keep order, events, great communities, did I mention more order? And stats can vary on each server so you can find a good balance for you ^.^
Cons: they are run by someone with cheat codes who can easily abuse them just as easily as they can be used to help people. Basically it you put trust in these hosts and pray to god you don't run into the asshole ones.

Single player
Pros: no drama, stats set anyway you want, did I mention no drama?
Cons: gets lonely.

Follow these guide lines and you may just survive long enough to tame a dodo :3

D

Dusty Crow

All in all fun game just very time consuming so I'd personally recommend dedicated but official is quite fun and challenging if you got the time to put into it

Z

Zach Davis

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Join our page we’ll show ya the ropes!!! Say goodbye to sleep lol

J

Jacob Epley

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Z

Zeke Kibler

Yes join dedicated if you think you lack skill and want abusive cry baby admins when you wipe them.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom