Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So this just happened. 1 ft drop from hip to dock. Thank goodness for tempered glass...

C

Christian Obey

So this just happened. 1 ft drop from hip to dock. Thank goodness for tempered glass and that Amazon 2pk.

D

Dexter Lee Sandoval

Go cook some raw meat with ironshroom!

T

Terry Whitson

It's only cracked because it is a glass screen protector nothing would have happened if you didn't have it

L

Lee Richard Navarrette

Doubt the screen would've cracked since it's plastic.

J

Jacob Sieg

lol@ at the guardian

J

Jacob Sieg

is that a bong lol

R

Riley Horne

Your suppose to put on both the screen protectors not just one

J

Jermaul W

The switch screen wouldnt have broken anyways its plastic

C

Christian Obey

I'm not dropping all that cash to test my plastic screen. Be that as it may, I'm really surprised the tempered screen cracked at such a short distance drop.

B

Basil Miranda

Lifesaver

J

Janez Krnc

well, nothing would break if you didnt have that glass protector.

W

Willhelm Kornfield

You know the amazon 2pk requires a 200 dollar fee just because they say it's under 30 bucks they lied to you it's 200 dollars

W

Willhelm Kornfield

The entire switch was broken and I dropped it from a half foot from the air

C

Collin Cripps Rhynold

Christian you know the screen is plastic, right? So no matter how much it's dropped it won't crack.

C

Christian Obey

I'm aware. I'd rather have a piece of shitty glass come in between the screen itself than have ANY issue with the plastic screen it comes with. I'd rather not shell out for another switch or have any cosmetic damage on a system I've had less than a month. Who cares if the screen is plastic? #protectyourshit

R

Riley Horne

The protector is to prevent scratches, not fall damage. I think we all know that guys.

C

Christian Obey

The screen has been replaced and all is well with the world.

A

Anders Salvesen

When i had tempered glass on my iphone 6, the phone landed on the corner right next to the tempered, so both the screen and tempered got a nice crack. And when i tried to remove the tempered glass, the main screen gained a nice star. So screw tempered. Does more harm than good

R

Ricky Guest

Amazing how something that costs $5 can save you $300

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Any 'tempered' glass protector that cracks like that isn't tempered. I doubt many/any so-called 'tempered' ones actually are. Its still an ABSOLUTE necessity though.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom